DK Firearms

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    I am sorry to inform you, that you'll have to do better than that. After what I've seen and heard about DC the last two weeks......

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I say hey you out of the gene pool, but then you have to consider the absolute disrespect for not only their own lives but the lives of everyone in public. These are the types of thugs that will shoot you at a gas pump while your back is turned & steel your car. If they dont care if they blow their foot off to win a few bucks just imagine what they they'll do to get your wallet. Thugs like this belong behind bars not on the streets.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I say hey you out of the gene pool, but then you have to consider the absolute disrespect for not only their own lives but the lives of everyone in public. These are the types of thugs that will shoot you at a gas pump while your back is turned & steel your car. If they dont care if they blow their foot off to win a few bucks just imagine what they they'll do to get your wallet. Thugs like this belong behind bars not on the streets.
    So he blew holes in each foot, lets see Taxpayer funded, High dollar electric wheelchair, welfare, food stamps, SS disability plus all his doc and rehab bills paid for. and who knows what else he qualifies for...

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    So he blew holes in each foot, lets see Taxpayer funded, High dollar electric wheelchair, welfare, food stamps, SS disability plus all his doc and rehab bills paid for. and who knows what else he qualifies for...

I doubt he'll be able to collect SS disability. He can still work a desk job just fine.

Top Bottom