Stupid Mayor Remarks

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
Jul 26, 2013
Texas, Mostly
Mayor parker, says she doesn't like voter ID, because it shows the "Gov't" doesn't trust American citizens" It's the non citizens we don't trust... DUH Of course taking peoples guns is ok, because we don't trust the citizens.:boom:

txbikerman

TGT Addict
Jul 10, 2013
mckinney
stupid is as stupid does.......
seriously , i cant see any logic not to show id to vote. you have to show id for so many things, to work etc

Last edited:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
Aug 9, 2013
south of killeen
Could be mistaken, but i thought you were supposed to be able to identify who are to begin with, why not to vote

Sent from my iPhone by a coffeeholic

shortround

TGT Addict
Jan 24, 2011
Grid 0409
The law is working as intended here in dirty 'ol SA. Early Voting ads stress every voter bring a valid government issued ID, and if the name on the ID and voter rolls don't match up exactly, the voter has to fill out a "correction" card before voting.

Funny how this Democrat dominated welfare dependent city rolled over so quickly.

Perhaps they figured out they don't want to surrender their gimme's to illegals.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members