• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    no she's not hot i would say at best she was trailer park cute (NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE WHO LIVES IN A TRAILER) she's dumb as a brick and cant figure out when to keep her mouth shut.
    Hurley's Gold

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    hahah
    i used to live ina trailer park, and my neighbors wife was trailor park HAWT.
    the poor guy was a truck driver and was gone all the time...
    god bless his heart....

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    If what she said is true, I suspect that the instructor was just making the offer to get in her pants. Just a theory.

TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    no she's not hot i would say at best she was trailer park cute (NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE WHO LIVES IN A TRAILER) she's dumb as a brick and cant figure out when to keep her mouth shut.

Yikes! Hope she or her husband doen't lurk in this forum.
    She probably didn't get her story straight. I really doubt that a CHL instructor would be stupid enough to make such a claim. I know there are some BS experts out there though, hell we even have one in the White House.

soconor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Central Texas
    I've heard the horror stories of 10-15 people sitting around at someones house while he signs off on all of the paperwork, collecting his "fee". Never heard any names though, nor proof. Of course I do look like a narc so I'm probably the last one someone would tell. It's kind of like a guy I knew in Dallas last year who took his CHL class and came to work spouting off all he had been taught in his class. I finally had to hand him my CHL book and show him where he was wrong on 90% of his comments. I didn't do it to be a smart a@@ but to help him out. He could potentially wind up in a heap of trouble.

TexZaa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Cedar Park, Texas
    I've heard the horror stories of 10-15 people sitting around at someones house while he signs off on all of the paperwork, collecting his "fee". Never heard any names though, nor proof. Of course I do look like a narc so I'm probably the last one someone would tell. It's kind of like a guy I knew in Dallas last year who took his CHL class and came to work spouting off all he had been taught in his class. I finally had to hand him my CHL book and show him where he was wrong on 90% of his comments. I didn't do it to be a smart a@@ but to help him out. He could potentially wind up in a heap of trouble.

This is both troubling and scary to read. It's hard for me to imagine a CHL instructor pulling that kind of stunt.

I've been back to the same instructor three times now. Every time he goes into the law and consequences of pulling or shooting that weapon so deeply that it makes you pray to God that you never ever have to use that gun to defend yourself.

I didn't verbalize it at the time, but the thought did cross my mind that if there were absolutely no witnesses to the event, I'd be tempted to just go home and not tell a soul.

Top Bottom