Patriot Mobile

Sub Teacher fired and arrested for epic beat down of teen who swung on her.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    A teen girl took a swing at a substitute teacher and got some constructive criticism a swift behavioral correction. Big mistake, Huge! But, paraphrasing here, like Hondo said in the movie "people learn by making mistakes. The girl just learned."

The teacher went a tad too far but I bet you a weeks pay the student will probably carefully consider weather or not it's a good idea to swing on someone just because you think they arent allowed to respond.

You cant see the girl swing at the teacher here but the story says from other angles you can.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/sub-beats-a-student-during-class-gets-arrested
    Gun Zone Deals

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    You swing at someone in authority, you get what’s coming to ya.

That sub should be commended...any kid who swings on a teacher is an animal that won’t understand any other form of discipline.

IMHO
    YMMV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Until I read the story I thought that was a dude doing the Swinging!

Hit like a girl has a whole new meaning.

***ETA beware for satire humor and good ol days longing may be ahead.***

Kids act like phucktards too much because they think they will get away with it and the teacher cant respond.

That shit didnt happen when I was in school. You touched a teacher you were wondering WTF just hit me and why am I on the ground a few seconds later. You were then arrested sent to jail and expelled. Do not pass your safe space do not collect likes on instagram or views on your viral video. If that still happend today 99 percent of this BS staged for video and out right assaults would end instantly.

Last edited:

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The substitute teacher's actions were very excessive. The kid is no hero but the teacher was more wrong. I imagine the head stomp could have her looking at attempted murder.
    Boots to the head are deadly force. Peroid.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I bet there’s a lot more to the story.

That kid could’ve been threatenejng that teacher for a long period of time, for example, and then the teacher just snapped.

To paraphrase Chris Rock...
    I’m not saying she should’ve head stomped that animal...but I understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    That last stomp on the head was a bit much....

That head stomp was WAY out of line! Actually, most of it was way out of line, but I have no idea the extent of the threat or action that brought on the beating. Still, the student was sitting down...at what point was this a self defense action?

Ultimately, in addition to the kid who was beat, the other kids will definitely learn something from the event...I hope.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Hmmm. You got balls enough to swing at the teacher, you’ve got balls enough to take the beating.

Maybe the female teacher went too far, but I don’t believe a student willing to initiate an assault on a teacher isn’t a threat, and could quite possibly be a deadly threat.

I’ll give the benefit of the doubt for now.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Here's a second video showing the kid hitting the teacher. The fact the kid swung was admitted and attested to by all involved and witnesses. In reality the kid just didnt swing and miss but clobbered the teacher pretty good. If she would have stopped before the stomp she would probably not have been arrested.

In reality, not unloading on some one who spit on you or hit you and only responding with minimal force or not at all depending on the situation is usually the most difficult thing you can do in these instances. It takes mountains of self control when everything in you is sayin "you did not just do that" followed by a strong desire to visit a reckoning upon their ars.

video is at the top of the story in the link below.

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/lo...y-assaulting-student-in-classroom?jwsource=cl

Last edited:

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I think the kid felt the teach was "all up in their cool aid" or how ever the kids talk about the imaginary and arbitrary personal space zone these days.

If you follow some of the links for social media in the story it seems The whole class were messing with the sub and she wasnt happy then one cretin went a little too far and told the teacher to shut up and down the drain the situation went.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    ... In reality, not unloading on some one who spit on you or hit you and only responding with minimal force or not at all depending on the situation is usually the most difficult thing you can do
    Hypothetical: two hours later the student has the same behavior with female LEO. Female LEO uses lethal force after the first punch is thrown.

Does that change anyone’s opinion?

Top Bottom