• SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    It was a slow day at work and I was bored, so I thought I'd take a bunch of pics to compare a bunch of different stuff:
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited by a moderator:

radioflyer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Excellent comparison. Thanks for taking the time to do this. It will certainly help folks gauge the size differences you don't see in the spec sheets.

hihosilver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    here is new PPS compared width to my XD9SC. Substantial width difference. Just another pic to throw in the mix.

Attachments

• pps xdsc..jpg
      pps xdsc..jpg
      80.2 KB · Views: 407

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    I love it thank you soooo much for the pictures... This is really a great resource...

The only comment that I think I'd like to make is I've shot the P238 and I don't think I will ever own a Kahr PM40 after seeing that comparison of the two. The .380 is nice in that size. I'm not thinking the .40 screaming out of that size is going to be fun... Just my two cents...

Sid

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Austin
    I love it thank you soooo much for the pictures... This is really a great resource...

The only comment that I think I'd like to make is I've shot the P238 and I don't think I will ever own a Kahr PM40 after seeing that comparison of the two. The .380 is nice in that size. I'm not thinking the .40 screaming out of that size is going to be fun... Just my two cents...

That's why you go with the Kahr Pm9. ;)

Sid

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Austin
    Btw, Sig Fiend, pm me if if you like to get some photos of a PM9 or P220 Compact to add to this useful gallery.

Would be cool to get a standard reference object in the pics, too.

Thumbs up on this post.

TaoJones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Ft. Worth
    I love my Bodyguard .380. I'm not seeing many comments or pictures about the Taurus TCP. That was the next buy on my list, but they don't seem too popular.

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    I have more expensive guns but I love my P-11. 11 rounds of 9mm though I am a 45acp fan and bigger fan of 44 mag. Anyway it goes bang every time and that wonderful belt clip makes it great without having to add a holster. I can go right, crossdraw, IWB, OWB and even in the top of my cowboy boot.

Top Bottom