• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    I remember 22 out of the 25 listed. Does anyone remember Fizzies? (sp?) You got a colored tablet and dropped it into a glass of water. It would dissolve like Alka Seltzer, flavor your drink, and give it some bubbles.

TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    I remember 23 on the list. I also remember playing on the floor of my grandmothers house while my mother and grandmother were sewing or working on the fur board. They were both seamstess' and furriers and had to use a huge wooden fur board to match skins. I remember Roosevelt on the radio. Didn't know what he was saying but it was of great interest to them and I better be quite when he was saying it.
    My cousin and I used to walk to the local woods and hunt all day with our 22 rifles. We came home when we were too tired or about to die of thirst. No body thought anything of two kids walking down the street with 22 rifles.
    Makes you wonder what old memories the younger ones here will recall in 20 or so years. Might be scary to know!

Bear8u

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    San Angelo
    I'm not that old but I remember 22 out of 25. I remember my uncle using Brema Creme in his hair and my grandpaw putting it in my hair after he gave me a hair cut.

Top Bottom