Suggestions for Vegas

DrBart2

Mar 10, 2008
Burleson
I am about to go to Las Vegas this Thursday. Any of you have a "got to do" thing you would suggest? My wife and I have done some serious rock/mountain climbing there in the past. We have also rented a couple of Harley Fatboys and put about 200 miles on them (what a blast!). Anyway, my wife and I are always looking for fun things to do in Vegas besides seeing shows and gambling. I had her convinced to jump out of an airplane with me until she realized that it will be very cold in Vegas this weekend. Wimp!!! I couldn't convince her that she wouldn't notice the cold as she plummets to the ground, but she will have none of it. She said she would jump during the summer.:rolleyes: I hear there may be some unusual shooting opportunities there (full auto stuff, etc.. I don't have a class III so I can't do this at home), but I'm not sure. I won't be taking any of my firearms!

So, if any of you have suggestions, it will be greatly appreciated.

juwaba98

Well-Known
May 9, 2008
North Zulch, TX
From what I've heard this is THE place to check out as far as firearms go.

The Gun Store | Las Vegas

I didn't look at the sight too much but did see a coupon on the main page for discounted "machine gun" rental. I've also never been there either so I don't know how it is. I barely left the Tropicana much less The Strip last time I was in Vegas so I don't have any real reccomendations.

DrBart2

Mar 10, 2008
Burleson
From what I've heard this is THE place to check out as far as firearms go.

The Gun Store | Las Vegas

I didn't look at the sight too much but did see a coupon on the main page for discounted "machine gun" rental. I've also never been there either so I don't know how it is. I barely left the Tropicana much less The Strip last time I was in Vegas so I don't have any real reccomendations.
Cool, thanks! I wouldn't mind shooting a SAW. I never had the opportunity while I was in the military.

Top Bottom