• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    We are moving right along, picking up new people every week. Do any of the new people have any suggestions or comments? Any of the original guys have anything new to add?

Thanks

carneyman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    Tyler
    More business cards! Seriously, those seem to be working pretty well. Though maybe tone down on the color a little bit.

Madhouse

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Tomball, TX
    Some of this may already be implemented, and I've just missed it.

I've seen growth in other boards like this one is growing. Texas was the focus for starting the board, but soon there will be many members from specific regions of Texas -- we might think about adding regional sections (South, North, East and West Texas, maybe). Not to exclude folks outside your particular area, but to focus threads such as gatherings or public events. Perhaps they could be sub-forums of another main category. Because after all, we can't shoot our guns here on the internet. :D

There are some decent range reviews posted now, maybe a list of Texas shooting ranges with reviews associated to them. Another list could be Texas gun show schedules.

This board is great, we appreciate you starting it and continuing it. The sponsors coming on board are top notch, and now there are a couple notable names signed on, which lends great credibility to the site.

Keep up the good work! :D

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Thanks Madhouse, I think that we are still a bit too small for the regional stuff. I have given thought to implementing it, but I think we are a ways off.

We have ~350 members which is just enough to keep us busy on the forums, but it is far from the numbers we need to really be pro-active in segregation into regions.

jim t

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Hawley Texas
    first off I would love to say thanks for the site. it is a lot of fun to keep up with the guys here in texas. I mean I am on other sites too, but most of them are so far away that it might as well be in another country. here I can know some of the places that we are talking about and might even get to go to some of them. thanks for a great site. great information and help for all the little things we can find to need help with.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2008
    I'll happily but some shirts.

Maybe with the Texas Gun Talk logo on the front and

med1.gif

on the back?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics