• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Because a selfish , drama seeking fuckwit decided to off himself in front of an audience ....I pity you for being so sympathetic to a scumbag loser..

Thoroughly disturbing thread that probably should be locked.

I quite often, in a professional capacity, attempt to access metal health care for "fuckwits and scumbag losers" that desperately need professional psychiatric assistance.

I find the paucity of availability to mental health care and prohibitive difficulty in accessing said care to be a failed shortcoming of our great society.
    Lynx Defense

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Thoroughly disturbing thread that probably should be locked.

I quite often, in a professional capacity, attempt to access metal health care for "fuckwits and scumbag losers" that desperately need professional psychiatric assistance.

I find the paucity of availability to mental health care and prohibitive difficulty in accessing said care to be a failed shortcoming of our great society.

I guess you favor the dimocrats "free healthcare for all" line? Ask any Canadian how that works.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    You sure do love quoting some commie slogans, dontcha?

There is a huge difference between someone who parks their car in the garage , shuts the door, and leaves the engine running vs a feckless waste of oxygen that rents a gun at an occupied public range, and decorated the walls with his brains in the presence of everyone and their cousin.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I know someone who did that.......backed his truck up to apt. window......ran a hose inside and went to sleep on his bed...

No fuss...no muss.....just carried out by the ME.

........at least he didn't shut a business down, contaminate a place so biohazard cleanup was required, or create a messy scene for his wife and kid.

As a kid I remember a guy sending his family off on vacation in August while he stayed home & did this. The family had been gone for a couple of weeks. I was over @ my cousins playing outside when we noticed the stench. His stepfather was a fireman & wanted to know why we were not outside playing. We knew what something dead smelled like & told his stepdad. Needless to say there was a mess.

My brother's BIL had a friend come over & suck on a shot gun while on the couch. My brother helped clean that cluster **** up. He descrided the guy head fragment in the sheet rock, Chunks on the back of the couch & behind it. They hauled the couch out to the curb & before they were done with the new sheet rock the couch was gone. The old one mans trash is another treasure must have applied.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Mental health treatment (psychiatry & drugs) isn't all that successful if you want to know the ugly truth. Throwing money at "more mental health" is a waste but tempting to commies.

Group therapy & 12 step programs work because people want a friend, a companion, a confidant. Being able to talk, gain hope, & not feel alone is helpful.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Mental health treatment (psychiatry & drugs) isn't all that successful if you want to know the ugly truth. Throwing money at "more mental health" is a waste but tempting to commies.

Group therapy & 12 step programs work because people want a friend, a companion, a confidant. Being able to talk, gain hope, & not feel alone is helpful.
    Thanksgiving Day the wife best friend deciced to eat a .38 instead of turkey. The women has been bonkers as long as I have known her. After the word got out about it everyone near to her felt like they should have done something more. You can bet that her psychiatrist will miss the money but not her!

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    For those people who insist on ending their life maybe we should have something like this available.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom