• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Want to kill yourself?

Do it without messing up other people lives who want to continue staying above ground.

There's tons of ways of checking out without a 'look at me - look at me' exit.

My BIL shot himself and caused massive grief for his siblings, parents and friends.

I didn't mourn him.

What an asshole.

On

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Want to kill yourself?

Do it without messing up other people lives who want to continue staying above ground.

There's tons of ways of checking out without a 'look at me - look at me' exit.

My BIL shot himself and caused massive grief for his siblings, parents and friends.

I didn't mourn him.

What an Ãsshole.

On

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Ran into an old friend one day in the hospital cafeteria.....rode motorcycles together, drank, chased girls, spent the night at each others home...that kind of friend. After telling me he was doing great and how we should get together soon, he went out to the hospital parking lot and committed suicide. His Mother asked me to be a pallbearer, which of course I obliged. I'm still pissed at him.....no sympathy...just anger......
    What if one has never put anybody on ignore?

Asking for a friend.....

Is there something wrong .....with your friend?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Wow! Did they nuke alias’ entire history?
    No. Doing so for anyone with more than a very few posts causes all sorts of problems. Message removals cause thread posts to be re-numbered. Therefore, we avoid wiping everything from active accounts because it screws up the way threads flow by creating errors in message references both written and hyperlinked.

The software allows it and it's pretty easy to do but AFAIK it's never been done on TGT.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    And on the subject of suicide....I had a good friend who was struggling for a while. Decided he was done, put his goodbye note on Facebook and then left his house and went to his favorite fishing hole and shot himself. Others saw the post and went looking for him.

His best friend found him near the water. I can't even imagine.

He thought he had no help in this world and that no one would remember him.

I miss him and grieve for his death and I'm also incredibly pissed off at him for what he did to his friends and family. I was with his mother when she went to visit the scene. I will never forget hearing her breakdown. The sounds of a mother's pain when losing her child doesn't just wash out of your mind.

So I get the comments about what a selfish jerk this guy was to do this to everyone else. And I also get he felt this was his only option. Sadly it probably wasn't.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    No. Doing so for anyone with more than a very few posts causes all sorts of problems. Message removals cause thread posts to be re-numbered. Therefore, we avoid wiping everything from active accounts because it screws up the way threads flow by creating errors in message references both written and hyperlinked.

The software allows it and it's pretty easy to do but AFAIK it's never been done on TGT.
    Tried looking up his profile and came up with
    F310B654-206C-4719-8DA7-C422E87B4EA9.jpeg

Attachments

• F310B654-206C-4719-8DA7-C422E87B4EA9.jpeg
      F310B654-206C-4719-8DA7-C422E87B4EA9.jpeg
      50.6 KB · Views: 380
    Top Bottom