• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Heard a rumor that there was another suicide at a San Antonio gun range today, this time Nardis at Alamo Ranch. A co-worker went by there and said it was shut down with a sign on the door.

Nothing in the news, but that's not uncommon as suicides are usually not immediately reported.

Anyone heard anything?
    Gun Zone Deals

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    cat=109&_nc_ohc=ATXwtWpkEy0AQm16eOkdgTvsYJsGjiK0dmY5Lo44oyNfh47430UIakbKw&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

Attachments

• cat=109&_nc_ohc=ATXwtWpkEy0AQm16eOkdgTvsYJsGjiK0dmY5Lo44oyNfh47430UIakbKw&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg
      cat=109&_nc_ohc=ATXwtWpkEy0AQm16eOkdgTvsYJsGjiK0dmY5Lo44oyNfh47430UIakbKw&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg
      30.9 KB · Views: 398

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Just found out more info about the individual through other sources that I cannot/will not share here.

All I can add is that it is a tragedy that the person chose this path, and a shame they couldn't have found another way to deal with their problems. They had the resources to do so at their disposal.

22 a day.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Just found out more info about the individual through other sources that I cannot/will not share here.

All I can add is that it is a tragedy that the person chose this path, and a shame they couldn't have found another way to deal with their problems. They had the resources to do so at their disposal.

22 a day.

Then, with all due respect - why mention it here?

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    What does it matter? How about some compassion for the individual who made a drastic and irreversible decision to end his life?

The details don't mean anything, and if they were meant to be publicly known, they would be.

Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    What does it matter? How about some compassion for the individual who made a drastic and irreversible decision to end his life?

The details don't mean anything, and if they were meant to be publicly known, they would be.
    Because people who do it in this manner are not worthy of compassion.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX

There could be a lot more opportunity for compassion with some details - I find it condescending that you'd come in say "I know details" - but refuse to give ANY info. Some might find it helpful to know that "Mr. Y" offed himself because of things going on in HIS life - because they might have a friend facing the same issues. But you go ahead and keep your "intel" to yourself there, chief.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    It's sad for you that you feel that way...
    Because a selfish , drama seeking fuckwit decided to off himself in front of an audience while at the same time absolutely fucking with our community( 2A) and simultaneously harming a business owner and his employees ability to provide for their families?

I pity you for being so sympathetic to a scumbag loser that goes out of his way to screw as many people over as he can with what should be a private act.

I hope he is forgotten as soon as possible.

Top Bottom