• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    I have my 8 yr grandson coming for 2 wks manana. My mom says he would rather play video games than do things outdoors. Whoa be unto him! I have a couple of gallons of paint and a bag full of new brushes. I am also in posession of a new Daisy Red Ryder BB gun and a big box of BB's.
    I have a few rules. No dogs,cats,vehicles or glass, other than that, SHOOT EM UP COWBOY. His mother may not like it, but what she dont know wont hurt her. What do you think?:patriot:
    Might get some replies off this one???

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I know it's hot outside but you know what? It was hot outside when I was a kid and we didn't get to lounge around the house.

The chores thing would suck, the bb gun would rock.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Unless the kid is a huge pud a new BB gun would be a lot of motivation to do what it takes. Good luck with him doing the right thing with it. My dad made me clean cook & eat a robin after I decide I had to kill it. Robins good eating!

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    It was hot outside when I was a kid to. My dad still made me throw hay bales. He will be pissed when he is painting but when he gets his hands on that Red Ryder he will be happy as puppy dog in fire hydrant factory.

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    Does Robin taste anything like Bald Eagle? He will be fine, and I wont let him shoot at random. Although we have a lot!!! of dove that dont migrate and they are about the size of a pigeon. Might teach him to sneak up on em. They come in morning to get gravel for there craw. The widow that lives next door hates Grackles, she offers to buy me .22 ammo to take them out. Maybe she'll buy some BB's

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    RedRiderBBgun.jpg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Does Robin taste anything like Bald Eagle?

I thought it tasted like dove. Nice big breast. And no I've not shot a robin since.

I heard of a sign that was suppose to be on the way coming into Mexia about the sun setting with some noose on it. Was that true or were the wife's cousins having fun with me?

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    great replies guys. I think we are all on the same page.

I read a funny joke this p.m.

pres. Obama has is image posted on a stamp and it doesnt stick to an envelope.
    He hires a czar to appoint a counsuel to figure out why the stamp doesn'st stick. They spend $1.5 million to figure it out.

They discover that people are spitting on the wrong side of the stamp.:patriot:

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    No, !!!That used to be over in SE Texas near Orange and Beaumont. I saw that sign years ago. It was very racicst and and wrong. It was hand painted and should not have been there. Mexia is where whatshername is from,Ann Nicole Smith.

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    I dont know how to play video games. I guess he can teach me. When this child was born he was the fifth living generation as I was when I was a child. We lost his great-great grandmother about a year ago, so I would like to teach him a little heritage. Two weeks should be enough time to bring him around. HAHA! He might go back to school and tell his teachers about his crazy grandpa!

Top Bottom