• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Bibles and Flags and an infiltration of the Second Amendment Gun Rights. If they can't stop the selling they will stop the making.

View attachment 222899

Who wrote that article? Got any credible sources?

This story about George Soros buying up Marlin was first circulated in 2011 BTW! It was bullshit then, and it's still bullshit!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/stripped-marlin/

Soros has never been affiliated with Marlin or the Freedom Group. That too was debunked for the internet myth it is, years ago.

Yeah, Truth or Fiction first published that article back in 2015! More nonsense and lies.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/cerberus-soros/

Or how about the real story!
    https://www.earnthenecklace.com/fact-check-is-marlin-firearms-closing-its-doors-in-2020/

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Not really worthy of starting a new thread, but one of my close friends, a retired B-52 driver who flies private jets now is in San Luis Obispo, CA tonight.

He sent me this video he shot while walking to dinner and mused about what he’d give to drop a stick of CBU-103s on them.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Not really worthy of starting a new thread, but one of my close friends, a retired B-52 driver who flies private jets now is in San Luis Obispo, CA tonight.

He sent me this video he shot while walking to dinner and mused about what he’d give to drop a stick of CBU-103s on them.

33ce7de553739b04623216702711e75b.jpg

Attachments

• 33ce7de553739b04623216702711e75b.jpg
      33ce7de553739b04623216702711e75b.jpg
      46.9 KB · Views: 513

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas

What the hell is wrong with people? Bored and ignorant? Low IQ?

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Not willing to think critically.

Only source of news is social media.
    I also think that a lot of people are just flat out gullible or too lazy to look into anything so they just accept the first turd they see on Twitter, CNN, MSNBC etc.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I also think that a lot of people are just flat out gullible or too lazy to look into anything so they just accept the first turd they see on Twitter, CNN, MSNBC etc.

Honestly, this happens on both sides of the fence. There is no shortage of low IQ voters on the pro-gun side of things as well. No one side has that monopoly. But I think the problem is, we may tend to overlook that simply because they are pro-gun.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    I tend to call those that take the media's bull crap, and run with it, "sheeple".
    Too many nowadays just want to follow, and as others have said, they don't use their brains.
    Plus, they are being taught, that the Government will give them everything they need, and that's not how our Government works.

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

Top Bottom