• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Apparently, but until this thread I'd never heeeeerd ob em.

HEB is my grocery store of choice too.

We have 2 grocery stores near me.

One is HEB and the other some obscure, but just as big with few customers the one time I went in it.

My wife suggested, given almost no one shops there, they're probably a money laundry, like a lot of obscure, seemingly no customers to be seen shopping there or going there, empty or nearly so parking lots...that somehow don't go out of business, mmmhhhhh...

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Kroger is a conglomerate, HEB is a Texas store I believe.

HEB is a privately owned Texas Store. Did you see the trucks they sent to Houston after Harvey. Multiple 18 wheelers to include mobile kitchens, mobile stores, ATM's etc. All kinds of emergency supplies. They were more responsive than Red Cross. If we had one in our area I would shop there.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    HEB is a privately owned Texas Store. Did you see the trucks they sent to Houston after Harvey. Multiple 18 wheelers to include mobile kitchens, mobile stores, ATM's etc. All kinds of emergency supplies. They were more responsive than Red Cross. If we had one in our area I would shop there.
    Not that I'm a shopping snob, but by shopping at stores like HEB you also help the Texas economy, since much of the produce and meats are bought locally.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Damn straight they did. Took care of us in Brazoria County during Harvey.

Top Bottom