• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    What's interesting is he had made a 3D printed copy of the FRT, and Rare Breed sent him a cease and desist even after the the ATF had shut them down. If they had sued it's unlikely to go anywhere because he doesn't even sell the 3d files.

Either way, the new design doesn't step on Rare Breed's IP at all.

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    The ATF won't do a thing, until there are several thousands in circulation, then they will use it as an excuse to confiscate people's ARs...
    In fact, the ATF is probably printing some themselves, to hand out to sickos that they have on their radar for upcoming false flag events,
    or to set up dealers with so they can bust them.

Case in point, ATF is busting people for FRTs, but not stopping the supply of glock-retardo switches.
    Why is that?
    Because they are afraid to raid gang members, and focus on people who are less likely to shoot back at them?
    Trying to go into the inner city, and take doper's switches away can be dangerous!

TheDan

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    A company was making super safeties and got raided by ATF. Hard to find info on it as they scrubbed their social media. This was their last tweet prior to deleting their account.
    1710306592310.png

Could be BS. Apparently this company was awful to begin with and owed a lot of people refunds.

olddirtygerm

Awesome
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Next thing we hear on this will be ATF showing up at customer's doors giving them the option to surrender them. They always go for the customer list.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Anyone see a copy of the AFT determination letter? I just hear the manufacturer was raided.

I've never owned, wanted or seen one. I just am interested in the letter.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    The ATF won't do a thing, until there are several thousands in circulation, then they will use it as an excuse to confiscate people's ARs...
    In fact, the ATF is probably printing some themselves, to hand out to sickos that they have on their radar for upcoming false flag events,
    or to set up dealers with so they can bust them.

Case in point, ATF is busting people for FRTs, but not stopping the supply of glock-retathese idiots to rdo switches.
    Why is that?
    Because they are afraid to raid gang members, and focus on people who are less likely to shoot back at them?
    Trying to go into the inner city, and take doper's switches away can be dangerous!
    atf needs these idiots to provide another reason to disarm law abiding citizens.

TheDan

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    It doesn't look like anything is happening with the guy who invented it, Hoffman Tactical. He's obviously made his own for personal use, but all he provides to others is 3d files (for free).

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    It doesn't look like anything is happening with the guy who invented it, Hoffman Tactical. He's obviously made his own for personal use, but all he provides to others is 3d files (for free).
    He is a quirky dude, for sure. When there are no repercussions for some of these pioneers, makes you wonder if they aren't sponsored by Alphabet Inc.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Except for the ones he's shown himself physically firing on video.
    I was just thinking about the distribution part.

That said, I saw one rumor that the guys who were raided had more than just triggers. Started to mention it before but I haven’t seen any evidence to support it.

ATF probably just made up a new rule to cover whatever they decided to do. Or they will find a BoS for something sold 5 years ago and charge them for operating a business without an FFL.

TheDan

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I saw one rumor that the guys who were raided had more than just triggers.
    I don't know much about it, but I think the other product they were selling was essentially an auto-sear for MAC clones. In that tweet they said the raid wasn't for the pepperjacks, tho.

I'm not even sure if the raid has been confirmed or not. That company seems shady as hell and I wouldn't be surprised if they are faking it.

Top Bottom