• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I heard Rush talking about this but didn't catch the entire context. What I did hear suprised me, especially coming from an (ex?) junkie. I'd say legalize it or outlaw booze, cigs, unmarried sex, etc..

Gallup’s October Crime poll finds 44% of Americans in favor of making marijuana legal and 54% opposed. U.S. public support for legalizing marijuana was fixed in the 25% range from the late 1970s to the mid-1990s, but acceptance jumped to 31% in 2000 and has continued to grow throughout this decade…

[url]http://hotair.com/archives/2009/10/19/gallup-support-for-legalizing-marijuana-at-an-all-time-high/[/URL]
    Texas SOT

slammr

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2009
    Plano, Tx
    I heard Rush talking about this but didn't catch the entire context. What I did hear suprised me, especially coming from an (ex?) junkie. I'd say legalize it or outlaw booze, cigs, unmarried sex, ....

Guess I'm a repeat offender for that last one...... Guilty as charged; take me away.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Guess I'm a repeat offender for that last one...... Guilty as charged; take me away.

Better get it all in before the moral police get ahold of it. I thought republicans were supposed to be about small government and lower taxes, not being my mother. What's next? Outlawing single parenthood and divorce?

res1b3uq

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    I find it humorous that pot is slowly being legalized, but you can't smoke a tobacco cigarette in many cities.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Can't smoke my ficking cigar but the dirty hippies can toke up all they want!

Legalize it

Tax it

Get the violence and obscene profits out of it.

Move on to legislating some other moral choice.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I find it humorous that pot is slowly being legalized, but you can't smoke a tobacco cigarette in many cities.

That's because most people can't seem to respect the wishes of the majority of people that don't want to choke on your nasty smelling fumes.

I have no problem with people that want to smoke. I do have a problem with people lighting up right next to me and blowing their cancer stick fumes in my face.

Smoking is something that is a personal liberty, but with any liberty there is responsibility.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Smoking is something that is a personal liberty, but with any liberty there is responsibility.

Alan very well said!!!!

Legalize pot!
    Let the tobacco companies do the work.
    Tax it just like booze and restricts it use just like cigarettes.
    My reasoning is why let the drug cartels get rich on a product you can’t control.
    Make pot a Federal revenue stream just like alcohol.

Top Bottom