• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robert_K

Glocks Not Cocks
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    North Houston
    While shooting I was giving my new Cole-Tac suppressor cover a try on my MK18 w/ Crux Nemesis30 can. Well... As seen here I melted the outer core of my cover. Before going to social media and bashing a business I tried contacting them. We did played a short game of phone tag but finally got in contact with each other. Dustin explained they have seen on titanium cans they get extremely hot on SBRs and sadly the most outer shell just can't withstand the heat. The inner tube is completely ok. Even the inner core of the outer wrap is ok. Dustin is going to replace my outer wrap at no cost to me. This is not only customer service but how you handle a situation with a business.

Side note: I have tried now three covers and the Cole-Tac is the only cover that never slipped off my can. I've also concluded that these covers work best on bolt guns or similar rate of fire use.

I want to mention that I wasn't out for a free cover. I was prepared to work on a solution. Before I could truly explain this to Dustin he told me not to worry and a replacement would be sent.

98A246E7-07D0-42CA-808D-D51D44FF77F4_zpso95cxw5x.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

Top Bottom