• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Id love to demo his phantom can and also ask him a few questions regarding local class 3 dealers as I have not found one I really want to stick with yet!

Jeremy
    Venture Surplus ad

Pawnshop

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    Yep, that is me. I got all five of my cans (YHM QD Phantom 7.62, SWR Trident 9, YHM Wraith .22, Gemtech Outback and a NFA Investments M10/45) from or through Dave at The Gun Store in Cedar Park.

here is another video: YouTube - YHM Phantom 7.62 QD suppressor on 10.5" Noveske 5.56 AR-15

YHM QD Phantom 7.62 can, Noveske 10.5" 5.56 bbl, Silver Bear 62gr hp 5.56 ammo, thick muggy cold rainy day. You can hear small pebbles landing on the tin roof from the berm. Apparently I giggle after shooting supressed weapons......

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    awesome.. Did you get these items on a trust? or straight to you? I am working on a trust now however I am having some issues.. If you did do a trust do you mind if i ask you a few questions?

Jeremy

Pawnshop

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    awesome.. Did you get these items on a trust? or straight to you? I am working on a trust now however I am having some issues.. If you did do a trust do you mind if i ask you a few questions?

Jeremy

No trust, individual, for several reasons: I live in Travis County so LE signoff is no big deal, and I am worried that I will not be sufficiently able to explain by the side of the road in the middle of the night that YES I AM an officer of this trust/LLC and I CAN be in possesion of this otherwise illegal firearm! It would be all sorted out the next morning by a lawyer, but I want to avoid the back of a squad car at all costs.

I have two friends in Williamson County who went the trust route with no troubles at all, but I don't have personal experience with it.

Sam

Top Bottom