• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I’m leaning towards the Mini just want to make sure I’m not missing out on anything by not getting the bigger one.
    Have you ever swung or shoulder a rifle with a can on it? Even on a 14.5 inch barrel your going to notice it. Your going to want to try and keep some kind of balance point on the rifle.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    He's got a 300blk SBR with a can. I shot it at one of the get togethers a couple years ago. That thing is prettt sweet.
    It has a 12” barrel and the can is about 5”. It’s not very heavy.

I like heavy guns but I do like them to balance well. This one has a LMT SOPMOD stock. Maybe I should go with a slightly heavier buffer to counter the can and add more weight to the rear. Optic is that FDE Eotech I showed a few weeks back.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    It has a 12” barrel and the can is about 5”. It’s not very heavy.

I like heavy guns but I do like them to balance well. This one has a LMT SOPMOD stock. Maybe I should go with a slightly heavier buffer to counter the can and add more weight to the rear. Optic is that FDE Eotech I showed a few weeks back.

Your 300blk shoots softer than my 9mm AR pistol with heavy ass buffer & 11.5" barrel.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Got an email from Primary Arms the flash hider was back in stock, so I got it ordered before it disappeared again, should be here Tuesday. I’d been looking around but still couldn’t find one.

Still need the SOCOM can. May order in black just to get one.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    For barrels longer than 12.5 get the mini. For barrels less than 12.5, get the fullsize.

DO NOT use the war comp. SFMB, SF3P or SF4P only

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    For barrels longer than 12.5 get the mini. For barrels less than 12.5, get the fullsize.

DO NOT use the war comp. SFMB, SF3P or SF4P only
    Primary host is the closed tine, no holes model, I posted a live. I do have some Warcomps but will be only occasional hosts, mostly used as flash hider.

I read all the articles. Not horrible but definitely some things to keep an eye on.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Primary host is the closed tine, no holes model, I posted a live. I do have some Warcomps but will be only occasional hosts, mostly used as flash hider.

I read all the articles. Not horrible but definitely some things to keep an eye on.

It's pretty noticable, without the labrynth seals, surefires are far less impressive and it's very noticeable. The close tine lacks the seals, but at least it won't be as likely to carbon lock the can.

You are much better off getting the SFMB, SF3P or SF4P

Top Bottom