Survival shelters.

rp-

TGT Addict
Apr 11, 2010
converse
I've dreamt about a shelter like this ever since I first saw the movie tremors. I wish I could afford to build a house, let alone build one of these under it!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
TGT Supporter
May 12, 2009
only reason to have a house when youve got one of these would be as a decoy!

rp-

TGT Addict
Apr 11, 2010
converse
I gotta have a place for my kids though so I need a house. Hashtag parent problems.

Wolfwood

TGT Supporter
May 12, 2009
about 2 or three times a week we drive by a place that makes and sells deer blinds. i always tell my son when he turns 16 im gonna put one in the backyard for him to live in.

when he asks why he doesnt get an allowance, i tell him im saving up for his new house.

rp-

TGT Addict
Apr 11, 2010
converse
My wife has pointed out the sheds at home depot several times now saying something along the lines of, "we could just buy one of those for each of the girls and they're only $xxxxx!"

I've had to point out that the price doesn't include electric, plumbing, insulation, or anything but the building itself.

Wolfwood

TGT Supporter
May 12, 2009
run an extension cord to a window unit add a cheap solar panel and a couple trollling motor batteries, and some 12v lighting and fan glue some garage door insulation panels to the walls and ceiling. some of that cheap outdoor deck carpeta few staples....

ok maybe not for girls.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics