Gun Zone Deals

Suspicious deaths of warriors and activists..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Granted it's only speculation that they really were involved, but there were people that sure look like they could be from a merc group there all with backpacks. Until independent evidence comes forward clearing these people it does remain possible they were involved in some way.

As to the bigger point of this thread, it is getting very suspicious all these odd accidental deaths/laughable suicides have been happening allot. Like the partner of the fps Russia guy who beat himself up tied to a chair and shot himself.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I can't believe we're even having this conversation. It's entirely feasible that they were hired to provide some sort of security for the event, as after all, it is a fairly large annual event from what I understand. Plenty of logical reasons here that make sense.

I would like to remind you all about something. Remember a few months back (sometime in the last 3-6 months), there was an announcement from I believe the Whitehouse that they were going to be spending several million dollars on a social media campaign? I remember it was specifically to do with garnering more support for gun control. If you want to question anything, question whether some people like that are throwing ridiculous stories like this out there to have us chasing our tails, believing insane stuff, and generally looking like lunatics. It would certainly further their aim of distancing us from the rest of the populace. I think this is a far more plausible possibility than some of this ridiculous conspiracy theory nonsense.

I don't put some of these theories out of the realm of possibility (mainly the ones about the many ways that Obama has sold out our country), but when it comes to people like CK, of irreproachable reputation, you need to think about what makes sense. How many people do you (speaking generally, not to anyone specific) know that are actually from the military special operations, LE, private security industries? Do people really honestly believe that those that have put their blood, sweat, and tears into some of these professions would just turn around, sell out their own country, and help kill their own people?

That is just goddamn preposterous.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    All I will say is I don't trust much of anything out of the media, but I do have perhaps too much of an interest in speculation. I'm very open minded and only trust what I see with my own eyes, not what's on the internet or the TV or in a book. Call me a bit crazy, but I think I'm just still a bit young and trying to be humble about the fact i don't know everything. Not trying to say y'all are wrong about these groups or Kyle, just saying I don't know but this is the info I have seen.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    That "trigger device" that the craft guys had in Boston was actually an air scanner, in my opinion. They were most likely monitoring the air for foreign agents.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Not trying to say y'all are wrong about these groups or Kyle, just saying I don't know but this is the info I have seen.

Yes, but what have you actually SEEN? What has lead you to conclusions that some of these things are possible? If not the media, then what? You mentioned Blackwater and "mercenaries". I'm guessing you've probably seen the documentary by Jeremy Scahill, Blackwater: The Rise of The World's Most Powerful Mercenary Army? That's simply another form of media. That particular guy is basically the Alex Jones of anything to do with private security contractors. In fact, he's made an entire career out of it. How many people do you know that have worked for PSC's? Have you talked to anyone that has? What's their perspective?

The point I'm getting at here is, there's a lot of sensationalism out there. We need to separate that from the facts and logically determine what makes sense. Do some research, talk to people that have actually been part of some of these organizations or have had careers in these fields, served in the special operations community, etc. There are bad apples in any profession. That's just a universal truth. Just like with LE or politics. Often those few bad apples garner the entire profession a bad name or stereotype that does not necessarily describe a majority of people in that profession. I have known people that have served on various sides of the military special operations community. I've taken classes with several, talked to many. I've had several friends that have also worked private security contracts (it's not as glamorous or "black ops" like people think). What I've found is, the vast majority of these people are GOOD people, moral people, ethical people that have worked their professions well and fully believe in what they are doing.

They also, to a man, all believe in the ideal of the United States of America, and that they are doing or have done their part to protect this country or improve it in some manner. Until you talk to and get to know some of these people, you really have no idea just how despicable it is to suggest that they could be complicit in something like this. It's just like the subject of door to door gun confiscation at a national level. The whole idea is totally ridiculous, not at all feasible, and no one is stupid enough to try it in the US. Why? Who, exactly, is going to participate? Some massive horde of these mythical "black ops" mercenaries or special operations soldiers that spew mindless drivel about? Remember, we're talking about fellow Americans. Fellow Americans that, most of whom, had the courage of conviction to stand up for their beliefs and fight for this country.....and people think they are going to turn right around and march door to door, to a possibly certain death, confiscating guns and effectively taking up arms against the country that they are serving.....................I mean it really is that preposterous.

I really don't mean to blow up on you rushthezeppelin, but I see this mentality a lot from younger people, grabbing hold of something that emotionally, visually, or otherwise connects with them, and basically throwing logic to the wind. I've been guilty of it myself. With the media we have nowadays, it's way too easy to fall in to this trap. Having some of the friends and acquaintances I have, whom I consider to be unbelievable heroes, it really upsets me to see suggestions that diminish or defame the contributions of the men and their professions.

GrandpaOf18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Elmendorf TX
    I can't believe we're even having this conversation. It's entirely feasible that they were hired to provide some sort of security for the event, as after all, it is a fairly large annual event from what I understand. Plenty of logical reasons here that make sense.

I would like to remind you all about something. Remember a few months back (sometime in the last 3-6 months), there was an announcement from I believe the Whitehouse that they were going to be spending several million dollars on a social media campaign? I remember it was specifically to do with garnering more support for gun control. If you want to question anything, question whether some people like that are throwing ridiculous stories like this out there to have us chasing our tails, believing insane stuff, and generally looking like lunatics. It would certainly further their aim of distancing us from the rest of the populace. I think this is a far more plausible possibility than some of this ridiculous conspiracy theory nonsense.

I don't put some of these theories out of the realm of possibility (mainly the ones about the many ways that Obama has sold out our country), but when it comes to people like CK, of irreproachable reputation, you need to think about what makes sense. How many people do you (speaking generally, not to anyone specific) know that are actually from the military special operations, LE, private security industries? Do people really honestly believe that those that have put their blood, sweat, and tears into some of these professions would just turn around, sell out their own country, and help kill their own people?

That is just goddamn preposterous.

Well said about Kyle et. al.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Until we all have intimate knowledge on the matter, it is equally possible that at least some of the things in the article are true, as it is that they are not. Lots of opinion based facts being thrown around. No point in arguing, or making someone feel like they're ridiculous for considering the possibility of something you can't prove is wrong...

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Until we all have intimate knowledge on the matter, it is equally possible that at least some of the things in the article are true, as it is that they are not. Lots of opinion based facts being thrown around. No point in arguing, or making someone feel like they're ridiculous for considering the possibility of something you can't prove is wrong...

Yes, until we have some facts. My entire point was, until we have those facts, I would hope people would give the benefit of the doubt and have a little more trust in the courage and honor of those wading through hell to protect this country....instead of jumping to wild conclusions at the first mention of something fishy, without substantiated evidence.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I don't think we should get tripped up on Chris Kyle. Take him out of the hat. Now consider the rest of the scandals that we don't have answers for, truthful answers instead of the dodgy I-plead-the-5th or It-was-a-protest-against-video bologna.

Don't ignore the rest of the things that have gone wrong because of the shiny object being dangled along side (Kyle).

This administration is not very trustworthy. Skepticism of the things they tell us is perfectly acceptable.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    In my life, I have known 4-5 "spooks" and black OP personnel. I've also seen personally what happens when top secret cloaks of mystery drop over operations. I wouldn't put ANYTHING out of bounds with our government! They have, still do and will continue to do whatever they damned well please without regard to law or morality.

You can doubt what I'm saying but that's how it is. Laws are made for people like you and me to follow. Once you get above a certain level of government or cover an activity with "secrecy", laws become a joke and morality is irrelevant. They wouldn't hesitate for ONE SECOND to snuff an old fart like me if they thought I was a genuine threat! You and your family would simply be an inconvenience to be swept away if they chose to do so.

Flash

Top Bottom