• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bfm0072

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Georgetown
    She is proof positive of the right to carry. I know alot of people who favor gun control. Thier argument is the same no sporting use, no assault rifles etc.. When confronted with truth they just back down, some times I am a little aggressive when talking about this. It just amazes me how many people want protection and handouts from the government. Sometimes I just want to scream at the top of my lungs, IDIOTS! I have told a couple to not worry, if I ever see one of thier family being raped, mugged or assaulted in any way, I wont do anything to stop it as they dont want guns around. Kinda mean I guess, but oh well.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    She is proof positive of the right to carry.

You do know who she is right? That's a really old video, even before she ran for office but anyone with a CHL should know her.

It's been posted before and she's been discussed, but it's well worth people seeing this one. But also research her a little and see how importance she was/is.

bfm0072

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Georgetown
    Yes, I do know who she is. I have heard Her on the radio when she would fill in for one of the local AM station DJ, and I was impressed with her. I was trying to emphasise the fact that she was trying to follow the law by not carrying a concealed weapon, and it probably caused her to lose her parents. She may have got the guy and she may not have, we will never know. I just wish more politicians looked at it like she did.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Yes, I do know who she is. I have heard Her on the radio when she would fill in for one of the local AM station DJ, and I was impressed with her. I was trying to emphasise the fact that she was trying to follow the law by not carrying a concealed weapon, and it probably caused her to lose her parents. She may have got the guy and she may not have, we will never know. I just wish more politicians looked at it like she did.

She certainly has a view that I bet no other politician has, unfortunately. If there is an upside though, it drove her to politics and she made things happen.

vanguard

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Commerce, Georgia
    wow that was awsome i have never heard of her before, thank you for that posting, iam banned from getting a permit here in georgia because 15 years ago while living in fl. i got pulled over and i had a joint on me, so Ga. has a law that if you have EVER had a charge of pot , you can never , never get a permit. i have a ffl class 3 i can buy all i want but i can,t carry,??

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    wow that was awsome i have never heard of her before, thank you for that posting, iam banned from getting a permit here in georgia because 15 years ago while living in fl. i got pulled over and i had a joint on me, so Ga. has a law that if you have EVER had a charge of pot , you can never , never get a permit. i have a ffl class 3 i can buy all i want but i can,t carry,??

Didn't you know, those laws are there to "protect" you. ;) j/k Although I don't, haven't and never will do pot, it is pretty funny to think that it is made out to be such a bad crime for smoking a damn plant, especially after considering what's in cigarettes. ;) Oh well. I guess it's too much to ask for the laws to actually make any sense. lol

Top Bottom