• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bfm0072

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Georgetown
    She is proof positive of the right to carry. I know alot of people who favor gun control. Thier argument is the same no sporting use, no assault rifles etc.. When confronted with truth they just back down, some times I am a little aggressive when talking about this. It just amazes me how many people want protection and handouts from the government. Sometimes I just want to scream at the top of my lungs, IDIOTS! I have told a couple to not worry, if I ever see one of thier family being raped, mugged or assaulted in any way, I wont do anything to stop it as they dont want guns around. Kinda mean I guess, but oh well.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    She is proof positive of the right to carry.

You do know who she is right? That's a really old video, even before she ran for office but anyone with a CHL should know her.

It's been posted before and she's been discussed, but it's well worth people seeing this one. But also research her a little and see how importance she was/is.

bfm0072

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Georgetown
    Yes, I do know who she is. I have heard Her on the radio when she would fill in for one of the local AM station DJ, and I was impressed with her. I was trying to emphasise the fact that she was trying to follow the law by not carrying a concealed weapon, and it probably caused her to lose her parents. She may have got the guy and she may not have, we will never know. I just wish more politicians looked at it like she did.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Yes, I do know who she is. I have heard Her on the radio when she would fill in for one of the local AM station DJ, and I was impressed with her. I was trying to emphasise the fact that she was trying to follow the law by not carrying a concealed weapon, and it probably caused her to lose her parents. She may have got the guy and she may not have, we will never know. I just wish more politicians looked at it like she did.

She certainly has a view that I bet no other politician has, unfortunately. If there is an upside though, it drove her to politics and she made things happen.

vanguard

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Commerce, Georgia
    wow that was awsome i have never heard of her before, thank you for that posting, iam banned from getting a permit here in georgia because 15 years ago while living in fl. i got pulled over and i had a joint on me, so Ga. has a law that if you have EVER had a charge of pot , you can never , never get a permit. i have a ffl class 3 i can buy all i want but i can,t carry,??

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    wow that was awsome i have never heard of her before, thank you for that posting, iam banned from getting a permit here in georgia because 15 years ago while living in fl. i got pulled over and i had a joint on me, so Ga. has a law that if you have EVER had a charge of pot , you can never , never get a permit. i have a ffl class 3 i can buy all i want but i can,t carry,??

Didn't you know, those laws are there to "protect" you. ;) j/k Although I don't, haven't and never will do pot, it is pretty funny to think that it is made out to be such a bad crime for smoking a damn plant, especially after considering what's in cigarettes. ;) Oh well. I guess it's too much to ask for the laws to actually make any sense. lol

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom