• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    None that I know of other than the occasional small part (singular) that pops up on gun broker every now and then. If russia would pull the stick out of their butt we wouldn't have to worry about it. I heard a while back that someone was working on trying to mass produce the al kedesh but I think it fizzled out.

gopherguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    Tomball
    IS there that much difference between a PSL/ FPK and a SVD. Just wondering? Are they pretty much the same except where they are made?

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    gopherguns, here is a basic explanation of the differences. A lot of unscrupulous gun dealers will call a PSL a Dragunov in order to cash in on the hype. Some want you to think you are getting a good deal due to the usually high cost of the Dragunov. I've pointed out that mislabeled tags to owners, who usually get pissed and claim they are the same thing. It pays to know and understand the difference. Both are good guns, and I enjoyed the PSL I had.

SVD_PSL.jpg

Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    Bought a dragunov couple years ago. Person selling it did not know what it was and I did not know what I was buying. $500.00 Still smiling when I researched it. Romanian....Found out later the Russian Magazines do not fit the Romanian...Also took a couple years to get extra Magazines eventually....rare.

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    Bought a dragunov couple years ago. Person selling it did not know what it was and I did not know what I was buying. $500.00 Still smiling when I researched it. Romanian....Found out later the Russian Magazines do not fit the Romanian...Also took a couple years to get extra Magazines eventually....rare.

That would be VERY rare. Romania has never issued a Dragunov... Are you sure you don't have a PSL?

Top Bottom