• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leatherneck

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2016
    Fair Oaks Ranch
    WTB - SxS Shotgun. Would love to find an old Fox Savage double barrel shotgun, preferably in 20 GA but would consider 12 GA. Prefer double triggers with extractors like the Grade B. Would also consider Winchester or Stevens guns if that is what is available. Let me know what you have, condition, and price. Pics would be great! I live in the Boerne area of San Antonio. Thanks! Dan 415.250.0546.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    WTB - SxS Shotgun. Would love to find an old Fox Savage double barrel shotgun, preferably in 20 GA but would consider 12 GA. Prefer double triggers with extractors like the Grade B. Would also consider Winchester or Stevens guns if that is what is available. Let me know what you have, condition, and price. Pics would be great! I live in the Boerne area of San Antonio. Thanks! Dan 415.250.0546.
    Do you have anything to trade? I "might" have something you'd be interested in (and I'm only about 40 miles away). It's a 20 ga. double with double triggers, etc. But I don't know who made it. I was sold by Montgomery Ward many, many years ago. Shoots good.

leatherneck

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2016
    Fair Oaks Ranch
    Do you have anything to trade? I "might" have something you'd be interested in (and I'm only about 40 miles away). It's a 20 ga. double with double triggers, etc. But I don't know who made it. I was sold by Montgomery Ward many, many years ago. Shoots good.
    Hi Charlie! Do you have any pics? What are you asking for it?

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    No pics at this time but I can take some in the next couple of days. I would rather trade for something than sell it (if I decide to get rid of it). I'm tied up most of the day tomorrow until evening. I'll try to get some pictures and message them to you.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom