Join TexasGunTalk

T levels

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by vmax, Mar 5, 2018.

1. F350-6

F350-6 TGT Addict

May 25, 2009
    Figured I would follow up here. I finally gave in and started the shots about 6 weeks ago. Found a reputable place that is more about doing it right than just billing the insurance for one more customer. They're even monitoring cholesterol for me since they're drawing blood anyway.

I will admit I do feel much better. Energy levels are back to where they should be.

2. ByrdMan

ByrdMan Active Member

Feb 11, 2014
    Wasilla, AK
    Same here. I've been on it for about 2 1/2 months. I feel great and am looking much better. I had symptoms, got tested and started. My insurance doesn't cover the therapy so I have to pay for the testosterone but it's only about $37 a month using GoodRX. That includes syringes and draw needles.

vmax likes this.
  3. oldag

oldag TGT Addict

Feb 19, 2015
    Glad to hear y'all are doing better.

4. oldag

oldag TGT Addict

Feb 19, 2015
    When your T level is below min, what the heck are you supposed to do? I can tell you that you don't want to ignore it, because the effects are very bad and they will only get worse.

I went to an independent blood test lab to get the work done. They don't sell any drugs nor are they affiliated with a company selling drugs. They just perform testing. The doctor's office testing verified their results. I saw the results personally.

I would not recommend anyone with normal T levels taking testosterone treatment. But I would NEVER recommend anyone with below normal levels to ignore it. That is just plain stupid.

ByrdMan likes this.
  5. AustinN4

AustinN4 TGT Addict

Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    For all you guys with low T:
    Mr-T-social.jpg

6. F350-6

F350-6 TGT Addict

May 25, 2009
    Be a stubborn old fart about it of course. Besides, since the symptoms set in gradually over time, it's not like you notice them.

Besides, I'm good at stubborn, but not afraid to admit when I'm wrong.

ByrdMan likes this.