• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brickboy240

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Houston, TX, USA
    Hey at least we have a half way decent football team - put a dent in UTs little record as well.

The Aggies ought to be hiding in shame after the past couple of years...LOL!

- brickboy240
    Venture Surplus ad

Fireball

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Texas
    How did the Come and Take it Flag from the first battle for Texas at Gonzales, Texas ,that is on the back of your T-shirt and elswhere ,become such a banner or icon for the gun rights folks. The cannonwas given to the settlers in Gonzales
    The folks from Gonzales are also proud of the fact that when the Alamo was under siege by the 6,000 mexican army toops commanded by Santa Anna and our Col. Travis send out a call for help, ONLY 32 Men and Boys from Gonzales joined the 150 Fellow Texicans in a fight to their death. Never Surrender,Never Retreat! A few of those same family decendents are still in Gonzales and in and around Texas.
    Remember the Alamo,Remember Goliad,Remember San Jacinto and God Bless the Great State of Texas.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    How did the Come and Take it Flag from the first battle for Texas at Gonzales, Texas ,that is on the back of your T-shirt and elswhere ,become such a banner or icon for the gun rights folks. The cannonwas given to the settlers in Gonzales
    The folks from Gonzales are also proud of the fact that when the Alamo was under siege by the 6,000 mexican army toops commanded by Santa Anna and our Col. Travis send out a call for help, ONLY 32 Men and Boys from Gonzales joined the 150 Fellow Texicans in a fight to their death. Never Surrender,Never Retreat! A few of those same family decendents are still in Gonzales and in and around Texas.
    Remember the Alamo,Remember Goliad,Remember San Jacinto and God Bless the Great State of Texas.

IIRC, the cannon was given to the settlers by the Mexican authorities as protection against Comanche raids. Domingo de Ugartechea wanted to take it back because he didn't think it was wise to leave it with them and sent 100 soldiers to retrieve it. The settlers asked them to wait until the local alcalde returned and sent messengers to round up volunteers to fight to keep the cannon.

I think the t-shirts with the cannon are very are appropriate.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I'll have to see what I have left. Some people have been clamoring for another run of the shirts, so I might get on that soon. I might have to take orders / money ahead of time for this run.

FDE007

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Please let me know if you have any Whites in L or XL left over.
    And actually, color makes less matter to me, I'm practically blind. White stays cooler in the heat.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Alan I made my own TGT shirt for now.
    It came of pretty good but I am afraid I will have to charge you billboard space because I wear a 6x and I'm so wide through the shoulders.

Texsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    I was at a Longhorn baseball game in June at Disch-Falk field and some guys were flying a flag at their tailgate party that said "come and take it" .

Top Bottom