• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Alleged carjacker shot, killed at southwest Houston apartments | khou.com Houston

HOUSTON -- An alleged carjacker was shot and killed when his intended victim turned the tables on him early Tuesday at a southwest Houston apartment complex.

Just as he sat down in the car, he heard a knock on his window. When he rolled it down, he found himself staring right at a gun. The suspect demanded his car. The two began to struggle and the intended victim managed to wrestle away the would-be robber's own gun to shoot the suspect.

Neighbors say they are relieved. They believe the alleged carjacker may be the same person that's struck other people's cars in the complex before.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Why ask the question then? Why NOT roll down the window?

Is it the fact that I asked it as a question rather then stating it as something I wouldn't have personally done the part that's got your panties all bunched up there, Sally?

OK, I'll rephrase......

"Happy ending, but I wouldn't have rolled down the window, as I don't to talk to anyone, known or not, from inside my vehicle.

MaddogOIF

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Is it the fact that I asked it as a question rather then stating it as something I wouldn't have personally done the part that's got your panties all bunched up there, Sally?

OK, I'll rephrase......

"Happy ending, but I wouldn't have rolled down the window, as I don't to talk to anyone, known or not, from inside my vehicle.

Well if he had of just kept his window up he could have easily just been shot then jacked with no way to fight back.

But moving on can I trust this thread to follow this story. I don't get television and would really like to know what the outcome is.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom