• ...and so much more!
  • TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Saw these in a video at American Armament in Sherman a week or so ago. Told them I'd take one outta their first order.

Wanna get one soon so I'll have time to play with it for a bit before the BATFE makes me destroy it.

Kd5uwg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    It looked to me like it had a short trigger pull, as well as reset. So the trigger would only need to travel very little, to activate and then reset. Making the ability to fire fast easier. As gar as the slower shots, the trigger pull may be lengthend by the selector changing distance on a cam in the trigger group.

FlashBang

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Bastrop TX
    It looked to me like it had a short trigger pull, as well as reset. So the trigger would only need to travel very little, to activate and then reset. Making the ability to fire fast easier. As gar as the slower shots, the trigger pull may be lengthend by the selector changing distance on a cam in the trigger group.

My understanding of how it works is: when it is in the 'auto' position, the bolt moving backwards forces the trigger forward into the reset position and also shortens the trigger pull. By keeping constant 4lbs of pressure on the trigger, as the bolt moves forward and goes into lock the trigger releases and the movement is repeated. Basically it is a more elaborate form of bump firing using the trigger pack instead of a sliding stock.

Psychomedic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Rosenberg
    Well....order #450 is being shipped today. Have a buddy that ordered one and his order #was in the high 1900's. They sure are taking their time. Will have a report on it next week sometime.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    We already have somebody in here that has one, report was not good....

ETA: I read his comment on a different Forum.

Last edited:

Psychomedic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Rosenberg
    I really hope thats not the case. The reviews from the Shot Show seem to be in favor of this system.

Can you either tell me the other Forum or PM me the name so I can go read it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    It was just a comment in a Firearm thread similar to our NSFW thread, so I don't really have any way to direct you to it (wouldn't be able to find it).

He will probably come in here (I will mention this to him) & answer your questions.

Top Bottom