• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iamsamcrawdad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Aransas Pass
    TacCon-3MR-Trigger.jpg just watched a YOUTUBE video for this. HOLY S#%T!!! going on my X-mas list for my AR build.
    ARJ Defense ad

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    It looks like a short pull light trigger hes pulling the trigger really fast is all from the looks of it, and the "selector" looks like it shortens the pull.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    As long as the trigger resets and has to be pulled again for another shot it's not full auto, don't see why it would be a problem.

Combine that with a slidefire and I bet you could really burn through some ammo, at a cost of only $700.....

LJH

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    I am willing to bet that this is a double release trigger. It fires once when you pull it, and fires again when you release it. The trick is this "fits" in the non NFA realm because there is a manual action to fire each shot. One action to fire on pull, one action fire on release of the trigger. There was a kit to do this to the Mini14 a few decades ago. *and if your a mental mess, you can intentionally make an AR do this, although you cannot select the mode if you do it yourself.

If this is what it actually is then it is damn dangerous, and stupid in the worst possible way. If it something else, then it looks like fun.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Heh, yeah lots of talk about this one.

Neato thing until I saw a video of a guy who's figured out how to skillfully ride the reset point. I wanna do that...and for free:

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Reminds me of the 1st time I shot a glock.
    Damn thing just loped along in 3 shot bursts cuz I was used to single action revolvers and letting off after recoil .
    Finally had to just hold the trigger down to stop the damn thing.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I am willing to bet that this is a double release trigger. It fires once when you pull it, and fires again when you release it. The trick is this "fits" in the non NFA realm because there is a manual action to fire each shot. One action to fire on pull, one action fire on release of the trigger. There was a kit to do this to the Mini14 a few decades ago. *and if your a mental mess, you can intentionally make an AR do this, although you cannot select the mode if you do it yourself.

If this is what it actually is then it is damn dangerous, and stupid in the worst possible way. If it something else, then it looks like fun.

I can see that being what it does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    It looks like a short pull light trigger hes pulling the trigger really fast is all from the looks of it, and the "selector" looks like it shortens the pull.

They've been discussing this at THR (I bet where the OP found out about this). Seems as if the design forces the inertia of the bolt to reset the trigger pushing your trigger finger back forward. It apparently takes just the right amount of pressure for this to work.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

If this is the case, what if you were in "FA" mode, & you only want to fire 3 rounds, how would one release the trigger without firing a fourth?

Top Bottom