• SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    I've been wanting a .22 supressor but dread the hassle. I would love to have one to put on the Tec-22. After fitting the mag and fabbing a bolt hold open that gun is a whole lot of fun and dead reliable.

Did you find your AA kit to be far more reliable than you would have thought possible? Stinkin thing just runs!

Jon

Getting a suppressor is fairly simple. i can prepare a trust for you and even sell you the can.

On the AA upper: Its reliable if you clean it. I am very happy with it.
    Hurley's Gold

Nestromo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Watauga, TX
    Hmm. I'm not sure what the trust is although I have hear it all of the time.

I've only cleaned my AA upper once. As a rule I just spray it out and keep rollin. :) It doesn't seem to care.

PM inbound...

Jon

Partychief67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Fannin County, Texas
    So what is the real deal with that Colt Umarex? I have heard reviews all over the board with the Colt on different forums I go to outside of this one. About a 1/3 of the folks are saying the Colt is the best .22 they've ever owned, never jams, misfires, etc., etc. And then all the rest do nothing but gripe about how crappy they are. One guy on Gunbroker was selling one for "paperweight use only" and another guy had one he'd stuck a toilet plunger head to the end of the barrel and said it was good for that.

9x19

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    'chief,

I've only examined them at the local shop, but of the four they sold, three went back for problems.

My dislike for them is more about how they're built... the lower is molded to look like an AR but the controls are different, the bolt-stop is non-functional and they are not as simple to take down for cleaning. I've never wrung one out so I can't comment on function, or accuracy.

Top Bottom