• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slodsm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2009
    Tyler Tx
    That's it. That's why I haven't taken her to the range with me yet. She's getting there but not quite ready. She'll walk around the house to keep from walking in front of the rifle and has all the safety rules down EXCEPT keep your finger off the trigger until you intend to fire

She's only 3, we're getting there.

mclarenross

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    100_0920.jpg

100_0922.jpg

100_0924.jpg

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    That's it. That's why I haven't taken her to the range with me yet. She's getting there but not quite ready. She'll walk around the house to keep from walking in front of the rifle and has all the safety rules down EXCEPT keep your finger off the trigger until you intend to fire

She's only 3, we're getting there.
    MY daughter knows all she has to do is ask and I will show her my guns. I will drop whatever I'm doing to do so as I promised her. MY wife does the same.

+1 for spendin time with the kids and teaching about firearm safety

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    Just got back from the ranch and watched my 4-5 year old niece blow up some Tannerite with an AR. I was kind of in shock.

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    mclarenross,

Very nice looking G36 10/22. I thought about doing that one a while back myself. After my Archangel built, I'm considering buying another 10/22 to play with, might have to look at th3 G36 style stock again. :cool:

ducksps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, Houston
    my favorite 22, Tactical Solutions, SBR, suppressed

I wanted a nice training rifle to mimic either an m4 or traditional 16 inch AR. I went with a Tactical Solutions dedicated 22 upper and had it cut down to 11 inches making it 16 when using a can. Using or removing the can makes it match in size one or the other of these rifles. With this setup I can shoot steel closer with less risk and far less cost. Not to mention being able to use the SWR can allows me to skip the earmuffs. This setup with BlackDog mags and a standard GI trigger runs flawlessly.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    i dont have an pictures yet, as i broke my camera trying to take a picture of stars on my roof. (dropped the dang thing)
    but i have got a remington 597 with a 30 rd mag, (i got lucky and it actually functions flawlessly) i am trying to figure out how to make a 'tacticool' stock for it, becasue noone else makes them. i saw a guy on another gun forum ofcourse one not as cool as this one ;), that had taken a g36, i think, all metal airsoft rifle body and fitted it with his 597 action. and jammed his factory clip into the metal detachable clip on the airsoft gun. i believe he pinned the stock becasue he wasnt sure of the legality of the folding stock that came with it.
    looked very much like mclarenross's picture minus the very nice barrel.
    any suggestions would be welcome for a solution for my tacti-uncool problem :)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Lakeway, Tx
    Some nice .22's. Here's my little squirrel sniper system :)

10/22 (naturally), Fajen stock, Adams and Bennet barrel, R/T adjustable hammer and sear, R/T trigger, millet rings, Burris FF2 4.5-14/42 scope, random other parts I can't think of off the top of my head. Will put 10 shots in a dime sized group at 50 yds and no squirrel/water moccasin/rabbit is safe at 100 yards and under.

High and right was cold bore, ammo was the ridiculously expensive (for .22) Wolf Extra Match.

3598570049_af0a3367e5_o.jpg

3599857404_333f5a056d_o.jpg

With her big sister.
    3648046147_4d345ce5a5_o.jpg

And the future squirrel sniper, we're working on her trigger control :)
    3564048965_1b6411fa98_o.png

I was checking out your Marlin in the corner of the last pic and thought man that thing looks familiar. The I realized it's sitting in my safe..

Top Bottom