• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Nice gimmicks but notice that in almost every case, the instructors are standing out in the open while the drills are being conducted? I label these types of drill as "Gunfight at the OK Corral" techniques. They stand erect and motionless, blazing away then reload (still standing) and blaze away some more. This is TV and movie stuff. A decent shooter would have these guys ready for a body bag. One round, well placed..........party is over.

Guys, if your instructor isn't teaching you to take cover and fire from cover, you might want to shop around for someone else to teach you. They're teaching you how to get yourself killed!

Flash

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I gotta learn that 1 handed upside down defense. It looks even better than the modified gangsta I've been using.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I'm not convinced of the wisdom of putting out a promo video that shows your instructors pointing firearms at their own body parts, at places they can't see, behind them, and just generally breaking the 180-degree rule in creative ways. I started to count but the violations came too fast for me to keep up.

Everything in that video might be necessary at some point if things got really weird but that's not the stuff that should be put in a promo video. Because they chose to include all that, I hope everyone who sees that video will know to run away.

I said all that to say this: It's too bad that they think a video of sloppy, dangerous badassery will bring them students. It's even worse that they're probably right.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    I gotta learn that 1 handed upside down defense. It looks even better than the modified gangsta I've been using.

With point shooting or any other tactical style shooting....homie style comes naturally. I trained with the upside down method. It's sucks and hurts but has its place.

Top Bottom