• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Perhaps... I guess I could just load up on my Xanax, like say 500mg. I think I could put up with it in a coma.

Just don't get inked unless you are sure about it, even with modern removal methods it is still a hassel.

Check out the artist, don't just look at his books{ really , who is going to post an "OOPS, I can fix that photo in his portfolio} go to bars where tattooed people hang out and ask people who did their work, this goes for the people who have hack jobs as well{ but be polite, some people think a lot of their hack jobs}

Basicly make an informed decision. This will lead to less regret than getting that "Taz in the tornado flippin the bird atchya" you get on a whim.
    Texas SOT

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    most times, people are drunk or high or both when they get their tatoos
    no telling how many stars she asked for
    and may explained why she fell asleep/passed out

"Most times"? I've never heard of any reputable artist that would tattoo a drunken customer. Alcohol makes you bleed faster, and can interfere with the ink staying in the skin.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    She admits she lied after her Father got upset......

[url]http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/weird/Tattooed_Teen_I_Lied[/URL]

COURTRAI, Belgium - Surprise! A teen who claimed she woke up with 56 face tattoos now admits she was awake during the whole procedure.
    Eighteen-year-old Kimberley Vlaminck told Belgian newspapers she initially blamed the tattoo artist for her galaxy of star tattoos because her father was "furious" when she got home.
    The teen originally claimed she asked for only three stars on her face, but fell asleep during the procedure.
    Now she admits she really did want all the stars, but panicked.
    Tattoo artist Rouslan Toumaniantz said all along that his client was conscious and even checked her face periodically in a mirror.
    Toumaniantz at first offered to pay for half of the cosmetic surgery to remove the markings, but has since withdrawn that bid.

micah7488

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2009
    Waxahachie/ San Antonio
    yeah read about that today, she went home her poppa saw and said "WTF" so she said "ahhhh t'was asleep pappy, get mad at him." I'd make her get the whole face done now. stupid is as stupid does, but that is her life. ill just laugh at it.

hk boy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I'd like to take a poll then
    please answer honestly
    were you drunk or high when you got tattooed?
    I'll start

I was drunk and high when I got my tattoo 20 years ago

Top Bottom