• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob Loblaw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    Buda, Tx
    wake up with a constellation
    Teen sues over face tattoos, says artist put extra star tattoos on her face while she was sleeping
    alg_stars.jpg

A botched tattoo has one teen seeing stars.

A horrified Belgian woman woke up in a tattoo parlor with 56 stars covering the left side of her face, after, she claims, she only asked for 3, The Daily Mail reports.

Eighteen-year-old Kimberly Vlaeminck is suing Romanian tattoo artist Rouslan Toumaniantz for 10,000 Euros to pay for its removal.

Although Toumaniantz maintains that Vlaeminck asked for all 56 stars and he has the witnesses to prove it, he is willing to split the cost of removal.

"Kimberley is unhappy and it is not my wish to have an unsatisfied client," Toumaniantz said. "There is a way to remove the tattoos with the help of a laser. I accept to pay for half the cost."

Toumaniantz insists that Vlaeminck left his shop happy and satisfied with the job he had done decorating her face. She only started complaining after her father and her boyfriend saw her and were horrified, the Daily Mail says.

Vlaeminck blames the language barrier for the mess up. She asked for the three stars in French and limited English, and she says Toumaniantz didn't understand her.

But the tattoo artist maintains he understood her perfectly.

"She asked for 56 stars and that's what she got," he said.
    what a load of BS, for those of you who've never gotten inked, let me tell you, IT FUCKING HURTS! And I've never done anything as stupid as get one on my face, I can only imagine. Also, they're not cheap, nor quick. The idea that someone would be so irresponsible morally and fiscally to just plaster some poor girl with a multitude of stars, is preposterous. Even if he does look like this:

article-1193384-055E4FE3000005DC-456_306x481.jpg
    Military Camp

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Yep, I don't buy that she was asleep during the addition of 53 extra stars...

Although I would have to be if I had to look at that guy for that long.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I have not fallen asleep threw either of mine. And yes some hurt the one on my chest/collar bone hurt like a MFer but the one on my arm was good and numb after the first 30 seconds. But on the face! You would have to be passed out COLD not to feel that. And I mean from drinking a bottle of whiskey.

D-Day

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    She had to be under the influence of something. 3 stars equal $60 and 15 minutes. 56 Stars equal $300 and 2 hours. This chick just wanted to look like him.

hk boy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    most times, people are drunk or high or both when they get their tatoos
    no telling how many stars she asked for
    and may explained why she fell asleep/passed out

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    3 sounds alot different than 56 in just about every language out there. Even if he only spoke broken English and Romanian, he'd understand the difference. Romanian is a Latin derived language.

Trois vs. Trei
    Cinquante-six vs. cincizeci şi şase

He's not going to mix that up.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    How does that dude even breath threw his nostrils? I've had a piercing and took it out. I have no idea how I could stand that much stuff hanging off of my face. I like the tat on his throat tho.

Flight954

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Cypress, TX
    I would lay a Benji down that the dude in the bottom pic hasn't been laid by an even remotely close good looking babe since he did that horrid thing to himself. Tats and piercings are cool, but dude that's just a bit too much. On to the girl w/ the stars or the milky way, she just want's her bad decision to be paid for. What a genius!!

Bob Loblaw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    Buda, Tx
    Yeah I was not not high nor drunk for any of mine.
    I made the mistake of smoking a j before my first tattoo (back, shoulder). This was a HUGE mistake. While it did make me more relaxed, it also caused me to become hyper focused on every impression the needle made, and slowed time down just long enough to make a 45 minute tattoo excruciating. The next one (upper right chest), I just took some ibuprofen, still hurt like hell, but no where near as agonizing. Perhaps a muscle relaxer, or opioid would take the edge off, but alcohol seems like a no-no due to the blood.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I think if I were to get a tattoo I'd pay, choose the design, then get drunk. I abhor needles, and the thought of getting hit by one a million times is about as appealing as slamming my head in a car door.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I think if I were to get a tattoo I'd pay, choose the design, then get drunk. I abhor needles, and the thought of getting hit by one a million times is about as appealing as slamming my head in a car door.

I have slammed a head or two into car doors, if they could answer questions afterwards I believe they would choose the tattoo needles

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Wait till you get your skull done;)
    I would be waiting for a long damn time.
    Me and my wife have matching tattoos no names just a date. After the wedding I'm getting a ball and chain done as kind of an arm band but not and she wants me to do it after that it's time to finish the collar tat and start on the left arm.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    . . . After the wedding I'm getting a ball and chain done as kind of an arm band but not and she wants me to do it after that it's time to finish the collar tat and start on the left arm.

hmmm. Maybe I should ask my fiancee about that. It would be fun to at least see her reaction.

Top Bottom