• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    My Shield .45 has such an aggressive texture on the grip that I didn't think it needed Talon Grips. But I have them on my 9mm Shield and they just feel so right. I went ahead and got a set for the .45 and they feel and look great. Glad I did it. Gives the pistol a much better feel in the hands. I'm going to test them out tomorrow.

Last edited:

Jigo23

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 3, 2015
    Love 'em...have them on all my polymer guns. Was thrilled to find they already had them for my newest purchase CZ P-10C

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Same here. Got them on all my polymers.They seem to be pretty durable too. I've had them on my EDC Shield 9mm for almost 4 years and they still look new.

Jigo23

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 3, 2015
    Same here. Got them on all my polymers.They seem to be pretty durable too. I've had them on my EDC Shield 9mm for almost 4 years and they still look new.

Yes they are very durable IF people follow the directions carefully, it's very simple really. The biggest fault is probably not cleaning the area to be applied VERY thoroughly. I recommend not bothering with the small alcohol pads. I take a clean cloth apply the alcohol generously to it and scrub the area, let it dry and scrub it again. Oils from lubricants and fingerprints can be hard to remove completely. Other critical stage is the heating...not too hot but just hot enough. Don't use a heat gun, a blow dryer on highest heat setting is fine. Done correctly they will last a long time. If they start to get a little smooth take some heavier grit sandpaper and just rough them up a little and that prolongs their use even longer

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom