Tannerite in Lubbock

Discussion in 'Lubbock' started by BigFatAmericanDream, Nov 16, 2011.

1. BigFatAmericanDream

BigFatAmericanDream Active Member

Nov 16, 2011
    Lubbock
    I am a Tannerite distributor here in Lubbock if anybody is interested, you cant shoot it at rustic but if you go out to the pit you can shoot it all day every day :)

If anybody is interested in coming out when I go shooting just give me a holler, I will be more than happy to have you join me :)

2. RstyShcklfrd

RstyShcklfrd TGT Addict

Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I hate to ask a potentially stupid question but, what is "the pit"?

3. Vaquero

Vaquero Pre-ban Staff Member Admin

Apr 4, 2011
    Out West
    Me too. I work there often and shoot at Rustic when there but have no idea where the pit is.

4. BigFatAmericanDream

Nov 16, 2011
    Lubbock
    Its not a stupid question, the pit is one of those places that you only find out about from someone who as been there, It is basically a 1/2 acre hole in the ground [which provides an excellent backstop] That the city used to use when they needed fill dirt. Now it just sits out there, abandoned. Until some of the neighbors started going down there to shoot or to ride ATVs and dirtbikes. They told their friends, and their friends told their friends, etc etc etc... Some people have started dumping down there which is a shame and every time I go I try to clean it up a little more. I have only run into another party there once and they were nice and ended up buying some tannerite so they could shoot it after I left. So if there are a lot of people that know about it, none of them go.

I would love to buy the property and turn it into a developed range but the city said it wasn't for sale "just in case" they were to need it again. They also said as long as there were no complaints from the neighbors and nobody gets hurt that there was no problem with going there because it is deemed an "inactive sector" However if you are being a nuisance the local sherrif will write you a ticket for trespassing. [this is not official city ruling, only what the lady that was helping me said] I have seen the sheriff there several times and he saw that I was being clean, being safe, and helping to re-beautify the land and I haven't had any problems whatsoever and I have been going there for almost three years.

It is nowhere near anything that could be called a developed range, I really is just a hole in the ground that people go to shoot/ride atvs.

Be safe, be clean, and have fun out there yall :)

5. RstyShcklfrd

RstyShcklfrd TGT Addict

Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I'm not going to lie, I'm a little bit nervous to do this. Lol

6. blackwater

blackwater Active Member

Jan 8, 2011
    odessa
    Whats the going price and in what quantities do you sell it?

7. BigFatAmericanDream

Nov 16, 2011
    Lubbock
    I have it in any quantity you want, in any sizes that you want [in increments of 1/4 lb], from 1/4 lb to 20+ lbs I also individually package the powder mix so you dont have to measure anything, just cut it open, mix it, shoot it.
    I have pricing here:
    http://mybigfatamericandream.blogspot.com/2011/11/whos-your-tannerite-dealer-now.html

a
    nd Rusty I can completely understand if you feel nervous, I was too the first few times I went out. If you want, Im going out there this weekend if you want to join me, I'm probably going to blow up a computer, a printer scanner copier, and a laptop, then shoot some clays and clean up for a bit. Im probably going to bring out a wind tent and maybe a space heater to keep warm because it is getting pretty chilly, although its supposed to warm up this weekend so I may not need it.

8. Vaquero

Vaquero Pre-ban Staff Member Admin

Apr 4, 2011
    Out West
    ^ He does get a bit wordy, but I like him so far! LOL!
    I'll give ya a shout next time I'm in Lubbock for a spell.

9. BigFatAmericanDream

Nov 16, 2011
    Lubbock
    Ah the wonderful soothing properties of explosives drops my Blood pressure a good 10 points :)

10. Thegomezclan

Thegomezclan Well-Known

Oct 2, 2010
    Kerrville Tx
    Nice videos, thanks for sharing