• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Lately when I use Tapatalk here and touch "reply" it kicks me completely out. I keep clearing the "cookies" and everything on my phone and nothing helps. I have also uninstalled and re-installed Tapatalk and no help by doing that. Ideas?
    Texas SOT

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Not in any way trying to insult your intelligence so please don't take it that way but have you tried restarting the phone and/or turning it off and taking the battery out for a bit? I currently have the HTC Evo shift and I really like the phone and had it for over a year before any problems started coming up, fast forward I've been into the store a few times to have it looked at and I've had to get a replacement refurbished phone twice now within 3 months (not due for an upgrade and damn it that's why I pay for insurance). This one seems to be doing fine now but just trying to get to the point that maybe the phone is starting to mess up as a whole and not just the app, I first started noticing mine messing up with one app and also tried deleting and re-installing only to have other programs eventually start doing the same thing until it got to the point that the phone was making phone calls and pulling up my camera and other apps on it's own.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Not in any way trying to insult your intelligence so please don't take it that way but have you tried restarting the phone and/or turning it off and taking the battery out for a bit? I currently have the HTC Evo shift and I really like the phone and had it for over a year before any problems started coming up, fast forward I've been into the store a few times to have it looked at and I've had to get a replacement refurbished phone twice now within 3 months (not due for an upgrade and damn it that's why I pay for insurance). This one seems to be doing fine now but just trying to get to the point that maybe the phone is starting to mess up as a whole and not just the app, I first started noticing mine messing up with one app and also tried deleting and re-installing only to have other programs eventually start doing the same thing until it got to the point that the phone was making phone calls and pulling up my camera and other apps on it's own.
    There are quite a few phones on the market that need to be restarted on a semi-regular basis to clear the memory cache. Since most people never shut off or reboot their phones it can be an issue and I know its more common with Android than iOS. Reboot though, don't shut down and start up if given the option as shutting down doesn't always result in clearing the memory on all phones.

Top Bottom