Tapatalk?

thequintessentialman

Mar 19, 2015
Anyone use the Tapatalk app for TGT and other discussionforums? Past couple of days I'm not getting anything but THT and a couple of others. Don't know if my phone or if something else. I'm about ready to drop them anyway if I can find an alternative. The noisy adds are very annoying...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
Dec 12, 2010
Eagle Mountain Lake area
I pay the extra $1 and change for the apple app on the iPad so I don’t get the ads. Tapatalk can be hit or miss at times. I keep with it as it allows me to aggregate a number of forums into one place both on the iPad and phone (android based). Not all forums are integrated into Tapatalk for any other similar app I have found. I am looking for alternatives that don’t involve keeping 30 tabs in a browser open to stay connected.

thequintessentialman

Mar 19, 2015
Whatever it was, it's working now. There were a couple of days that several groups gave errors.

I never have gotten the PC version to work well. Tried a few times and moved on. It's just as easy to go to the forum main page.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reinz

Well-Known
Sep 5, 2014
East TX
I used to love Tapatalk for posting pictures. But then they went and FUBAR’d it all up so computertards like me can’t figure it out.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
TaT user on mobile. Rare instances of TaT operating buggy, but it’s frustrating when it dies happen. Can’t help with desktop platform, but app generally responds well to clear cache when weirdness starts to occur.

Top Bottom