• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigBoss0311

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    From the comments I gather a fire happened? Any more info? Hope they get it fixed soon. If I shoot indoors I MUCH prefer there over both Bullet Trap and FGC.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    From the comments I gather a fire happened? Any more info? Hope they get it fixed soon. If I shoot indoors I MUCH prefer there over both Bullet Trap and FGC.

lol, yea, this was on their page "Someone fired off a tracer into our ceiling."

I hope they learn who is was and sue the shit out of the mother fucker

TomVandyMurphyTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2015
    Murphy, TX
    Tracer into the ceiling?

Seems someone got tracer rounds and somehow shot one into the ceiling where it started a fire. First reports are that the store and the pistol ranges where deemed safe enough to open Friday. The rifle range is not going to open right away.

https://www.facebook.com/targetmast...216560266291/1192116820809588/?type=3&theater

Make sure to support them. They are a strong supporter of everyone's rights regarding all forms of self defense, fair and honest merchants, and just great with regards to training and so helpful whether or not you eventually buy a product or service from them.

Ny700

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2014
    Damn! Im there about knce a month. Nice place nice people and very reasonably priced. Went there after i move here about 2 years ago. They had paper signs up NO TRACERS. I actually looked at one of the guys and was like are you serious is this an issue. He told me how some fool set some other place on fire a few mo ths earlier. What a waste hope they really nail the fool who did it. I know they have cameras in the lanes

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

ikillbugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2015
    Gun Barrel City
    I've been there 2x in the past 6 weeks. It's close to work. Glad it appears to be a minor issue. My next gun range trip is actually going to be at Garland Public Shooting Range since I have 200 rounds of Tulammo for my new 9mm. Indoor ranges don't allow this ammo and alike since they are steel and for the same reasons no tracers are allowed. Steel = sparks = fire.

CJ7nvrstk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Prosper, TX
    What kind of idiot fires tracers at an indoor range? That's what I hate about living in the DFW area. By that I mean going to ranges where you're dealing with people who don't know what they're doing. I miss the desert of W TX/ S NM every time I go shooting here.

60dad34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2014
    this really sux. my son and i where to meet up and shoot there last thurs. he had called and said they were closed. that explains it. glad no one was hurt. iwill be back this thurs for the pistol range

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    does this happen often?
    Too often.

My closest range, Spring Guns & Ammo, had it happen. Some idiot was trying to impress a girl, loaded a full magazine with tracers into his SCAR, and did a mag dump. The crumble-type backstop caught fire immediately.

The good part? They guy who did it grabbed his girl and ran out, abandoning his guns and gear. The fire was put out. Then Mr. Rocks-for-brains came back to claim his guns which made it impossible for him to stay unidentified.

I'm not sure how it finally turned out but, frankly, I can't think of anything stupider than what this guy did - set fire to a range owned by a very capable lawyer! :)

Top Bottom