• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Any thoughts on these two handguns? My brother bought a pt1911 and loves it, I shot it, and have to have one as well. Also like the 24/7 OSS Pro in 9mm. Figured some of you all might have some feed back on it. Price is right on both guns for sure. :patriot:
    Venture Surplus ad

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    I loved my PT1911. It shot like a dream, and is one of my biggest sale regrets. Sorry I can't compare the two, but thought I would share how much I loved to shoot my PT1911.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Just Bought my first handgun!!!! Well had to put it on lawaway until I get my Texas DL in the mail. Brand new Taurus 24/7 OSS Pro, for 399.99 plus an extra mag, comes to 478.00 with shipping and FFL transfer. , couldnt even touch a handgun or buy handgun caliber ammo in NY withouth a CHL, which takes up to 2 years to get. Called around to shops and they were quite a bit more, so gunbroker it was. Gonna put a PT1911 on lawaway soon as I pay this one off.

CJS3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Katy
    I've got a PT1911 in stainless. Nice, accurate pistol, right out of the box. I used to have a 24/7 9mm. The design feels very good in your hand, but I never really liked the trigger pull. Too much over travel for my personal taste. Still, it was a nice sized pistol for concealed carry.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Don't have it yet, but here is the pic from gunbroker. I do believe this pistol is in the running for the next military handgun trials. Read up on it and I see they have a pretty unique system going to eliminate the click no bang scenario with a live round. I will be more then happy to experiment with it at the range.

pix261960687.jpg

radioflyer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Taurus 24/7 mil pro here. It works rather well and accurate, but feel like a tinkertoy. Just not my type of gun, but it's better than nothing. Price was certainly reasonable at $400 new.

Top Bottom