• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jfrey

Apr 8, 2008
    Coastal Texas
    While the melon commercial may be a little dramatic, I do own one and with slugs or #4 shot in the gun it is definitely effective at close range. The Judge is not a gun to take lightly. .45 LC loads with hollow points will also get the job done very well. There have been numerous reviews of the gun, many I'm sure paid for one way or the other, but I rely on my personal experience. IMHO, properly loaded, it makes a great self defense tool.

Mark F

Aug 21, 2008
    I have owned a 4510 "Judge" for about 10 months now, and I have shot virtually every ammo available. My preference is #4 410 shotgun shells. It provides the most devistation at close range. 45 LC's are OK, but no where near as effective as 410 ammo. It's a great home defence weapon. I did get rid of the "ribber' grips and put on Hogue's. It has a much better feel and better control now.

Pawdog

Jun 21, 2008
    Lake Kimble, Texas
    I've had my Judge for about a year now. It really came in handy with the .410 shot after Hurricane Ike last September. Bet we killed over a dozen snakes with it while cleaning up our property! Never missed one of 'em!

Top Bottom