• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mongoose

Well-Known
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    My friend bought two Judges for rattle snake duty on his ranch, Neither Judge pattered worth a hoot. My friend ended up with two 1911s with snake shot and is very pleased. He even carries a mag of SD ammo for two legged snakes.

shipwreck

Well-Known
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    q1MpwV9.jpg

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I will buy a lifetime membership to get Axxe banned.

You know Mohawk, I ain't going anywhere! And your petty little hit and run attacks on me are getting pretty old. And since I plan on being here a while, I am making use of that "Report" button on every post where you mention me in a disrespectful manner. I'm not going to play your games, and get myself banned. But it could happen to you if you keep it up.

I only answered your post so that you know I'm here, and I'm reading all of your nonsense, and that I'm not going to be disrespected by you, or anyone.

So do whatever you want, balls in your court.

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    The PD is the only .410 pistol that does not throw a 'doughnut' pattern. I use #9 for small varmint , and 000 for truck carry.
    NOT suitable for a range toy for thousands of rounds. Surprisingly accurate with .45 LC. but I like the OOO or #4 for social work at close range. Makes a great argument why you can't have MY truck!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Ok, Karen. Keep making needless work for the moderators.

No Dan, that isn't how it works. Moderators take on the job of moderating because they want to. No one forces it upon them. That's their job, to moderate when there are problems.

Mohawk has been attacking me in some way since I joined for whatever reason, that I have no idea of, or nor care about. And not just myself but other members as well. Twice he was given a ban over attacks towards me. And I let the mods handle it because the one time I took it upon myself to deal with him, got me banned for three days from the forum. I was also sent a PM by one of the moderators to let them handle Mohawk and to not engage in his nonsense. so I have respected that request.

If you don't like the amount of work that the mods have, then please by all means discuss it with them, not me. And by all means, do ask Mohawk how many times he has been banned on TGT since he's been a member the next time you have a chance!

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Haahaahaaa......

While Taurus is not on par with S&W, Sig, Glock, Beretta, Springfield, etc, I don't think they deserve that label like Hi point, Bersa, etc.
    Speaking from my own experiences, I'll stick with Bersa. Mine (Thunder Pro UC) has been completely reliable, so I've carried it for years. I have yet to buy a gun from Taurus or any company associated with them (Rossi) that hasn't had a problem. My PT92 came with a significantly oversized bore, they did fix that, I'll give them that. The gun light strikes on a fairly regular basis though. My Taurus Model 66 has a serious timing issue and still doesn't work despite me sending it to them for work. My Rossi 92 came with a bad extractor, and the fit of the wood leaves a lot to be desired. They also drilled the hole for the tang sight in the wrong place, so I can't mount one on the gun.

I won't tell people that Taurus is shit, but I also won't recommend them. I've had too many issues with them.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom