Please reply by conversation.

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    SOLD Tavor 556 Bullpup - Houston

You need this under your Tree!

IWI SAR16 in FDE, 5 windowed IWI 30 rd Mags, Forend Rail in custom cut Pelican Case $1999.

Tavor now listed on Gunbroker at: IWI Tavor SAR FD16 FDE Bullpup +Pelican Case +More : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com

This is the hard to get FDE model with <1k rounds fired plus 4 additional factory windowed mags, plus the brake pictured, plus the forend picatinny rail, plus the FDE Pelican case for the cost of a new rifle. For this group, I will also include the boxed, uninstalled Gearhead TMF (replacement aluminum forend which allows tactical light mounting below the barrel and the Gearhead Flex which adds an additional QD cup perfectly positioned for a single point sling.

a8udequ4.jpg

7a2avymy.jpg

ta7yvapu.jpg

su2ebe6y.jpg

Info on Gearhead Works items: Tavor Parts

I've already spent the money on a replacement motorcycle; it will be posted to gunbroker tomorrow evening (Thursday).
    Texas SOT

Last edited:

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Saw your comment on GunBroker about the upcoming 9mm. I have shot it, used it and its sweet that is it in my hand.

Unknown.jpg

Here is a pic you won't often: Owner of IWI Sami Katsav, (in suit and tie) and Ugo Beretta owner of Beretta Worldwide firearms (in blue striped shirt) far right, David Keen Past President NRA and far left Joe Gregory, Chairman NRA Ring of Freedom.

IMG_2435.jpg

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    SPF

I've been recuperating from a motorcycle tumble in early October. Last week the Doc cleared me to learn to shoot with my modified hand - lost a pinky.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom