• SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I found this site by accident. i'm only a couple of days old and think this is one of the better sites. I didnt join because of the classifieds because they were already gone.
    I joined to find like minded people that live close to me or in the same state. I'll be around for along time putting my 2 cents like it or not.
    oh and a get together would be nice.

You're in luck! This coming Sunday is our forum's 1yr anniversary event at Shiloh Shooting Range in NW Houston. You should try to make it out. There is going to be a TON of cool stuff there including Sig Sauer and Nighthawk Custom. Check this thread for details:

[url]http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/events/4749-1-yr-anniversary-meet-april-5th-houston-tx.html[/URL]
    Target Sports

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    So bottom line. How many posts do I need to post in the gun classifieds? I still can't see them for some reason.

Are you seriously asking that question or are you quoting someone else??

THERE IS NO FIREARM CLASSIFIEDS SUB-FORUM

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    So bottom line. How many posts do I need to post in the gun classifieds? I still can't see them for some reason.

Somebody needs to re-read the forum rules. For those that don't know, it's 500 posts, pay for a premium membership, join the NRA, send Alan a hand-typed copy of the Constitution to prove you read it, and you must be able to cite quotes from 'Driving Miss Daisy'. Once you have sent the email, he will quiz you on the Constitution and Driving Miss Daisy. After the NRA confirms your registration and your premium membership check clears, you'll see them.

TSU45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    San Marcos, Tx
    Are you seriously asking that question or are you quoting someone else??

THERE IS NO FIREARM CLASSIFIEDS SUB-FORUM

Somebody needs to re-read the forum rules. For those that don't know, it's 500 posts, pay for a premium membership, join the NRA, send Alan a hand-typed copy of the Constitution to prove you read it, and you must be able to cite quotes from 'Driving Miss Daisy'. Once you have sent the email, he will quiz you on the Constitution and Driving Miss Daisy. After the NRA confirms your registration and your premium membership check clears, you'll see them.

And somebody needs to re-engage the sarcasm meter....

Baiting the "where are the classifieds?" crowd is one of my favorite past-times on TGT. That's why I like the intent of your response.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    And somebody needs to re-engage the sarcasm meter....

Baiting the "where are the classifieds?" crowd is one of my favorite past-times on TGT. That's why I like the intent of your response.

What are you? New?

Which why your fishing trip struck me as odd, you're not.

I got nothing to do all day long, every day until we get into a house. I'm like that mean ol' dog on the front porch that chases cars as they drive by the house.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Downhill my foot !

I haven't been here long but this great Texas Gun Talk is growing by leaps and bounds, just look everyday at the new people posting from all over our Great State.

Some of the other gun forums have grown stale in my opinion but this one is ours and by gosh it is outstanding !!!

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    There are plenty of Classifieds out there.... I like this site, first because it is centered around "Texas" folks and issues, second, I've meet some of the people on this forum and so far, I like them....MG

tex45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    South Central Texas
    You're in luck! This coming Sunday is our forum's 1yr anniversary event at Shiloh Shooting Range in NW Houston. You should try to make it out. There is going to be a TON of cool stuff there including Sig Sauer and Nighthawk Custom. Check this thread for details:

[URL="http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/events/4749-1-yr-anniversary-meet-april-5th-houston-tx.html"][URL]http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/events/4749-1-yr-anniversary-meet-april-5th-houston-tx.html[/URL][/URL]

Congratulations on the 1 year anniversary and a great site, especially for Texans wanting to know who and what is going on in our great state, where the topics are dealing with anything firearms related.

I would hav loved to be at the Range to celebrate with all of you and of course shoot some, but instead I ended up in the hospital having a stint put in one of the arteries of my heart........not a fun 5 daus to say the least. On the flip side I am loosing weight and eating better and hope to be there for the 2 year anniversary.

Keep up the good work!!

tex45acp

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Congratulations on the 1 year anniversary and a great site, especially for Texans wanting to know who and what is going on in our great state, where the topics are dealing with anything firearms related.

I would hav loved to be at the Range to celebrate with all of you and of course shoot some, but instead I ended up in the hospital having a stint put in one of the arteries of my heart........not a fun 5 daus to say the least. On the flip side I am loosing weight and eating better and hope to be there for the 2 year anniversary.

Keep up the good work!!

tex45acp

Ouch, sorry to hear that. I hope your recovery is a speedy one.

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    IMO I don't think the active members are here for the classifieds.
    A lot of us are here for the love of the sport and not just the window shopping.
    This is a Texas only forum which is some what unique and I am proud to be a member.
    So if your like the little kid that's only happy in a toy store where they can dream and wish upon a star, this may not be the place for you - IMO.

I second that!!!:patriot:

Top Bottom