• ...and so much more!
  • Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    I watched Weaponology on the Military Channel the other day, it was about the top 10 close quarter combat machine guns . the Kriss Super -V came out
    on top of all tested including the HK MP7

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Just had one in the shop today, the Crimson Trace rep has one. Give me a few hours and I will get a couple of pics up....

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    I got to handle one at McBride's the other day... they had two... one that was pretty stock and one that was all decked out... I felt the decked out one and it just felt cheesy... I mean I get that it might shoot like a dream but it just looks and feels funny... I'd take the MP5 anyday...

I've never seen that weaponology show... I've always wondered... any good?

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I got to shoot another one, and it really reconfirmed what I had felt in the past. It had alot of busy movement that can be felt, and it maybe had a few inches of derivation difference between your normal .45 sub-gun. They advertise 95% recoil reduction and I just don't see it in practice, perhaps in full-auto, but I seem to lack a C3/SOT license to acquire one... so full auto is meaningless to me.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    I got to shoot another one, and it really reconfirmed what I had felt in the past. It had alot of busy movement that can be felt, and it maybe had a few inches of derivation difference between your normal .45 sub-gun. They advertise 95% recoil reduction and I just don't see it in practice, perhaps in full-auto, but I seem to lack a C3/SOT license to acquire one... so full auto is meaningless to me.

I would want one but if I got one it would have to be a snub-nose not one of those one's with the extension made civilian legal... it just looks weird and awkward then... and no grip-pod... just a straight grip... why would you want to bi-pod shoot a .45?

Top Bottom