tea party media coverage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DCortez, Apr 16, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  2. oldguy

oldguy Well-Known

Mar 6, 2008
    I have totally stopped watching CNN, MSNBC, ABC,CBS, simply they appear to have no standards at all, if more people would not watch
    and make them aware of that fact perhaps the loss of revenue may change their small liberal mind.

3. Shorts

Shorts TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 28, 2008
    Texas

I've pretty much stopped watching those "news networks" as well. I don't care to have my values insulted with every headline.

For news news I watch the local stations as well as TXCN.

4. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  5. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Just listen to Rush Limbaugh, (sorry if I miss spelled it Rush) he played a clip from the Larry King interview where he was interviewing Donald Trump, when Trump TOLD Larry king that Rush was not "unpatriotic" because he refused to pay ridiculously high taxes to New York and moved to Florida. Trump is on our side!:happy0001:

6. DoubleActionCHL

DoubleActionCHL Well-Known

Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Are you surprised? I'm not... well, I'm surprised at how blatantly and shamelessly they flaunt their hypocrisy. I expected the hypocrisy, but with a bit more subtlety. Just remember history: The fall of Germany and Italy to fascist dictators began with a charismatic politician guaranteeing to 'fix' the nation by merging the political and industrial complex with the help of a complicit media.

7. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    This is what fear smells like. The libs are pissing themselves over these tea parties.

I could get used to this. I think most people know that the parties happened and why at this point. The attendees seem to have cut far enough across social and political lines that I'm sure a lot of people know someone who attended.

8. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  9. Janeane Garofalo is right, nope she can't be because I traded my frontal lobe for 2 cases of Corbon ammunition and a good set of false teeth.
    A real turn on to hear her go in depth on "tea bagging".

10. razor

razor Member

Nov 5, 2008
    They do not know how to handle people voicing the opionion about citizens being opressed and are scared out of their minds , and they sure do not know how to project Texas and gov perry! So they just ignore it . Well the first thing that I was taught as a young man was to face your problems !!!!! (It's not going away) They screwd up by saying that Almost everyone including our blessed soldiers that have fought Terror could be a terorist! WHATEVER!!! They have lost their minds .... We hired them they work for us ! We are the people and we can voice our opinion . Thats called freedom!!!!