• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    Sounds like a good time yall. I watched Cavuto and Beck's coverage so that was great. Would have enjoyed being out there though.

Speaking of flags, I saw one that I was a bit irked was being waved around. But that's another discussion for another time.

I shared this thread with my dad and he responded with this---

"I think I saw the flag that Shorts didn't like but elected not to go farther with it here. At first glance I thought it was a large Mexican flag but when I got a good look at it it was red white and green like the Mexican flag but no eagle and snake in the center. Instead it had a large 1824 across the middle. It was the flag the defenders of the Alamo flew. All they wanted at the time was the Mexican Gov. to return to the 1824 constitution. If you know how to contact her you might give her that information."

I don't know if this is the flag you saw.

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    :patriot: You got that right!

I honked in support asI drove through the crowded streets in Houston on my way out of downtown. One thing that I saw that irked me a bit was an anti-tea party woman with a sign that read "Glenn Beck, American Idiot." I thought about yelling something at her, but she did have the courtesy to stand on the opposite side of the street from the event...and she was kinda hot. ;)

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    DrBart, that was it, tell your Dad thanks. I certainly appreciate the correction on that. I couldn't see the details clear through the TV

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom