• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OFFascist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Portland, TX
    Open Carry Texas posted an update on youtube.

Mr. Williams was initially arrested for unlawful carry of a weapon - a small handgun he had in his back pocket. The "officer" didn't approve of his behavior so she ORDERS him out of the vehicle. Had he not been ORDERED out of his vehicle, he would have received his citation and then been on his way. Mr. Williams was NOT under the influence of alcohol or illicit drugs/medications, he simply distrusted the government. The charges against Mr. Williams were upgraded to Felony Possession of a Prohibited Weapon - The Teague Chief of Police stated that the 5.56 ammo was "armor piercing", thus illegal and that the two small canisters of pepper spray were also a prohibited weapon. Mr. Williams was caged for nearly a week before the DA threw out the charges.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    After reading about this...what a bag of dildos these cops are. I never have been one to put cops or anyone as some position of worship. They are just people doing a dirty job filtering threw societies problems. I have rolled with some really wonderful police in jui jitsu and I have a spot in my heart for a certain sheriffs dep. out of oregon. But I will never, and I mean never respect cops like the ones who arrested this guy. The ammunition charge. Pure lies. The pepper spray charge. Purely an ill worded penel code taken advantage of.

Also, all ammunition should be legal. This whole nonsense about banning types of ammo is stupid and is only played out so the people have less tools to bring to the playing field if that were ever needed.

Top Bottom