Team Biden Wasting No Time....

Spcwolf

Apr 16, 2013
Conroe tx
I have had three BATFE agents whom I counted as friends. They were honorable and had NO interest in investigating anyone not involved in the large scale smuggling, manufactoring, of other than class 111 weapons. Illegal class 111 was a priority aswere ALL exposives. These are reasonable threats to everyone and I firmly stand behind any agency or agent whose goals are similar
Lots of burned to death kids in Waco would like a word.

Axxe55

Just me and the dog.
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
My only comments on Ruby Ridge and Waco.

Ruby Ridge was a set up from the get go. In the end, Randy Weaver won his case against the federal government, and the ONLY charge he was convicted of, (a misdemeanor IIRC.) was a failure to appear charge. There was no proof whatsoever that Weaver illegally sawed any shotgun barrels off.

Sad fact of the matter, his wife and child died because of that. The state of Idaho wanted to prosecute Lon Horiuchi for manslaughter for the death of Vicky Weaver.

Waco was another huge cluster-**** from the get go as well. They wanted to grab some glory for the huge ****-up of Ruby Ridge. They SUSPECTED that David Koresh was buying and stockpiling illegal firearms and got a search warrant. Again, never has been proven. And they totally screwed it up.

What is one of the common denominators in both of these events? Lon Horiuchi! Yes, he was at Waco too.

Coincidence? I don't think so.

ETA: IIRC, after Ruby Ridge, there was some strong talk of the BATF being disbanded or having their budgets cut severely to the point they would be essentially useless and powerless, so the Waco fiasco was a hope to save some credibility and regain some measure of respect around DC. I am very surprised that they survived Waco as federal agency.

Last edited:

Spcwolf

Apr 16, 2013
Conroe tx
My only comments on Ruby Ridge and Waco.

Ruby Ridge was a set up from the get go. In the end, Randy Weaver won his case against the federal government, and the ONLY charge he was convicted of, (a misdemeanor IIRC.) was a failure to appear charge. There was no proof whatsoever that Weaver illegally sawed any shotgun barrels off.

Sad fact of the matter, his wife and child died because of that. The state of Idaho wanted to prosecute Lon Horiuchi for manslaughter for the death of Vicky Weaver.

Waco was another huge cluster-**** from the get go as well. They wanted to grab some glory for the huge ****-up of Ruby Ridge. They SUSPECTED that David Koresh was buying and stockpiling illegal firearms and got a search warrant. Again, never has been proven. And they totally screwed it up.

What is one of the common denominators in both of these events? Lon Horiuchi! Yes, he was at Waco too.

Coincidence? I don't think so.
I am from the area that ruby ridge happened, it’s a living legend about what happened up there for us.
It’s insanity that Idaho could never get an extradition for that murder if SOB. That piece of shit is hiding out in Hawaii last I heard.

Axxe55

Just me and the dog.
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
I am from the area that ruby ridge happened, it’s a living legend about what happened up there for us.
It’s insanity that Idaho could never get an extradition for that murder if SOB. That piece of shit is hiding out in Hawaii last I heard.
It was never going to happen. That would admitting fault for what happened and they screwed the pooch royally. They KNEW it was a total fiasco, but they were never going to admit that. And two people died as a result.

Spcwolf

Apr 16, 2013
Conroe tx
It was never going to happen. That would admitting fault for what happened and they screwed the pooch royally. They KNEW it was a total fiasco, but they were never going to admit that. And two people died as a result.
ATF is nothing more then the harassment and enforcement wing is the democrat establishment. Literally hundreds of horror stories from the 90s and beyond of them harassing law abiding gun owners.
I don’t care if I get bitched at on this forum or any other for pointing this out. If your main job is to violate the civil rights of Americans and get paid, you are an oath breaker. And should be ran out of town on the rail.

And for everyone who may end up with a visit from the ministry of peace, here you go.

don’t talk to the police

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Nov 22, 2011
Spring
In response to a post about the ATF at Waco, you said:
Lots of burned to death kids in Waco would like a word.
That was the FBI HRT rushing things because they were not prepared for a long term standoff. The BATFE was no longer in charge of the scene by that time.

There's plenty of blame to go around, to be sure, but I wanted to correct that one small point.

Tcruse

Jun 26, 2011
Corinth
All I can say is we need to be ready to pull another Virginia style protest at their facility.
Yes large scale peaceful and legal protests may be something that will help.
We also all need to donate to WINRED.com (or other GA senate GOP support groups)

Tcruse

Jun 26, 2011
Corinth
I have had three BATFE agents whom I counted as friends. They were honorable and had NO interest in investigating anyone not involved in the large scale smuggling, manufactoring, of other than class 111 weapons. Illegal class 111 was a priority aswere ALL exposives. These are reasonable threats to everyone and I firmly stand behind any agency or agent whose goals are similar
I think that we all understand that most of the "agents" are good people trying to do the right thing to protect our country. However, the leadership of the agency and the "laws" that allow the agency to exist is more wrong than right.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member